WHERE THE HELL ARE MY 700 HECKING MINECOINS I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET WITH THE MINECRAFT...

Discus and support WHERE THE HELL ARE MY 700 HECKING MINECOINS I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET WITH THE MINECRAFT... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; OKAY I AM SO PISSED RIGHT NOW WHERE THE HELL ARE MY 700 MINECOINS I BOUGHT THE STARTER EDITION FOR WINDOWS 10 26a13d5f-3436-42dc-8487-35ea55c56484 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Paladin1971, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Paladin1971
    Paladin1971 Guest

WHERE THE HELL ARE MY 700 HECKING MINECOINS I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET WITH THE MINECRAFT...

OKAY I AM SO PISSED RIGHT NOW WHERE THE HELL ARE MY 700 MINECOINS I BOUGHT THE STARTER EDITION FOR WINDOWS 10

:)

Paladin1971, Feb 27, 2021
  2. AngelObullets Win User

WHERE THE HELL ARE MY 700 HECKING MINECOINS I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET WITH THE MINECRAFT STARTER THING

Hi there

Seen this a few times there have been a few trouble shooting like waiting 72hours for it to register on your account or relogging into the account after restarting pc. But if those don't work I would suggest the following. Reach out to either Mojang support ( https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new ) for that one but if it's a refund you need to reach out to the contact us page for that type of refund.
  3. LilAlfa69 Win User

Where are my Minecoins?

I just bought the Minecraft Starter Pack and the 700 Minecoins that are supposed to be included simply aren't. I've seen other people have this problem, but there doesn't seem to be a solution. Any ideas?
    I have the same issue, I noticed where I downloaded the game it showed what was included in the pack, I clicked onto the minecoins and saw there was a "redeem now" button however above it there was a notice saying "700 minecoins is currently not available"

I'm not sure where there is an issue with the system just now? Hopefully this will be resolved soon.
  4. RenataOstroverkh Win User

Where is the code for the 700 minecoins Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection

Please, someone, help me!

I'm at my wit's end trying to help my daughter with all things Minecraft. We just purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection (touché Microsoft - you've just hoodwinked us into purchasing the final of your triumvirate Java, Bedrock for mobile,
    AND Bedrock for Windows 10 so please take pity)

We're supposedly supposed to get 700 minecoins with our purchase of the Starter collection. HOWEVER...

When I click on the "700 Minecoins" on my MSFT purchase page (part of the bundle) and it takes me to a "700 Minecoins Page" and says "700 Minecoins is currently not available." Undaunted and hopeful, I still click "Redeem a Code" only to be brought to a
    page that says:

"Redeem your code or gift card" with an input box

It'll be added to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** (United States) (I x'd out my name)

I have no code. I have never seen a code. Where do I go now? What's next?

Please, someone, anyone guide me. Every experience with purchasing or downloading anything Minecraft (including mods, UGH!) for my daughter has been a nightmare. And I can't understand why.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Where are my 700 minecoins?

Hello, OakAlmond41. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Were these 700 minecoins from the Minecraft Starter Pack?

Is the order showing as completed on your Microsoft account?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
  6. GauntAthlete910 Win User

Vbucks!

Last year on february 9th, I redeemed a code for 700 Minecoins as it came with my retail copy of Minecraft and I still never got it.
Thema:

1. WHERE THE HELL ARE MY 700 HECKING MINECOINS I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET WITH THE MINECRAFT... - Similar Threads - WHERE HELL ARE

2. Where can I find figment save files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I find figment save files?: I want to move the save files of Figment: Journey into the mind but cannot seem to find the save files anywhere. fb74c236-e670-4b44-91ae-95314a1064a1
  3. I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...: Where do I put this link from my Xbox so I can play the damn games a13086df-ef2b-490f-9ce0-2b383915e16e
  4. Can someone help me, Im stuck in an installation hell where i cant Delete or finish...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me, Im stuck in an installation hell where i cant Delete or finish...: While downloading the game "bugsnax" it froze at 1% and wont continue. it wont let me cancel the download or download any other items. ive attempted redownloading the xbox app, restarting pc, and...
  5. Where The Hell Are Captures In The New App?

in XboX Insiders
    Where The Hell Are Captures In The New App?: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." A motto no one lives by anymore. Especially Microsoft. The old app was just fine. Easily navigated, could always find my screenshot and clips and download them...
  6. Where the hell do I get the Xbox Live I-Pin certification?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where the hell do I get the Xbox Live I-Pin certification?: I bought games and downloaded them all, but I can't play the game. Where is the I-Pin certification center? e87eff82-cc6b-4db3-8867-1782c076a58f
  7. Where the hell are my games?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where the hell are my games?: I signed my profile into a different 360 and it's only showing one or two of my games, plus a whole bunch of other crap. I can still see my games when I log into my account on my computer, but the...
  8. Where the HELL i can get HELP!!!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where the HELL i can get HELP!!!!!!!: Hello , can't found any soliution , i buy xbox one in norway , i living there also , And now i got ower me EA acess , and i can't buy it becouse they do not support region of norway , so what...
  9. Where the hell is the storm coast?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where the hell is the storm coast?: Seriously this must be a glitch because I can't find it on any maps and have absolutely no idea how to get there and I want the Iron Bull. I am doing that quest now and there are no markers and no...
  10. All my fudging game's are gone what the hell Xbox I played a lot of friking money for my where ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    All my fudging game's are gone what the hell Xbox I played a lot of friking money for my where ...: f57281d7-7e35-48d4-9625-fa332ed786d4