Where the h3ll is EA Play on PC?

Discus and support Where the h3ll is EA Play on PC? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I paid for it as part of Game Pass Ultimate... it is a part of Microsoft's current marketing material; access was promised for December, yet I see no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RaoulzDuke, Jan 6, 2021.

  1. RaoulzDuke
    RaoulzDuke Guest

    Where the h3ll is EA Play on PC?


    I paid for it as part of Game Pass Ultimate... it is a part of Microsoft's current marketing material; access was promised for December, yet I see no earthly way to connect/link accounts, and no type of access to EA Play in the Xbox app on PC as advertised.
    What the hell Microsoft? Make good or give me my money back.

    :)
     
    RaoulzDuke, Jan 6, 2021
    #1
  2. [Farscape] Win User

    Where the h3ll is EA Play on PC?

    it is part of gamepass ultimate for console, it is getting launched to the gamepass pc side of things later this year as it was delayed.

    gamepass ultimate consists of

    Gamepass for console

    Gamepass for PC

    Gold for console

    Xcloud

    EA Play on console

    EA Play on PC later this year.
  3. OJsBl00dyGl0ve2 Win User

    320 GIG GOW 3 Console Bundle?

    ^^Yea whatever!! Where the h3ll you been lately Smitt?!
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

    EA Pass isn't active on my EA account

    Where are you playing from, console or PC?

    Which Game Pass did you purchase? EA Play is not available for all of them.
  5. Jedi Knight GZ Win User

    Female Gamer looking 4 more Females 2 Play

    ^^GASP!! OMG WHAT THE H3LL was THAT!?
  6. ClimbingCrown Win User

    Sticky was included in the update

    Level 1, what in the H3ll is that?
Thema:

Where the h3ll is EA Play on PC?

Loading...
  1. Where the h3ll is EA Play on PC? - Similar Threads - Where h3ll Play

  2. Where are the updates for beta and delta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  5. Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.: Hello, I have been recently trying out the story’s they have under the (Rushes) application in the Insiders Hub. When I get to the second part of the story’s I loose sound and audio. But the texts...
  6. Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?

    in XboX Insiders
    Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?: Pillars of eternity has a turn based mode beta for the last few months and it’s not available. Barely anything is added or updated at all over the last six months. I sincerely wish Microsoft would...
  7. For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...

    in XboX Insiders
    For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...: For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X sounds very robotic. I've already tried a different headset, but unfortunately, that didn't help. This...
  8. I don't know where else to ask so here goes

    in XboX Insiders
    I don't know where else to ask so here goes: Currently i don't have a working phone number. I have enough reward points for a month of GamePass but I can't redeem them without a phone. I'm laid up for the next couple weeks and would like...
  9. Why after the recent update on Xbox one, where my game from CD gone from the console and,...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why after the recent update on Xbox one, where my game from CD gone from the console and,...: After updating my Xbox one to play a game from CD, I found that the console wasn't reading or even attempting to read the disc inserted. I thought that it just wasn't opening the CD at first but...
  10. I can't log into my personal account on the website. minecraft.net where did I buy the...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into my personal account on the website. minecraft.net where did I buy the...: Hello! I can't log into my account on minecraft.net where I bought my minecraft license. It just takes me back to the same page where there are ways to log into an account. I just can't log into...