Where the 30 day trial

Discus and support Where the 30 day trial in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi.Ijust made tjis account where is the 30 day trial.please i just mad it too. 629c8fa3-ee8c-4d68-9f95-ea331b81d151 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XXXLILDAYXXX, Jan 1, 2014.

1. XXXLILDAYXXX
    XXXLILDAYXXX Guest

Where the 30 day trial

Hi.Ijust made tjis account where is the 30 day trial.please i just mad it too.

:)

XXXLILDAYXXX, Jan 1, 2014
  2. XXXLILDAYXXX
    XXXLILDAYXXX Guest
    Where's the 30 day trial

I just made this account and i didnt get a xbox live 30 day trial.Please help me

XXXLILDAYXXX, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Where's the 30 day trial

But as in a forum only 3 30 day trials are available to each console as said here

support.xbox.com/.../trial-gold-membership

Xx529BlAcKbOyxX, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Where the 30 day trial

People don't get 30 day trials anymore cause people were taking advantage of it an just keep

Making free accounts so they didn't have to pay for live, so you won't have the 30 day trial you have to go buy an Xbox live membership card for 3 months of live it is about 20 dollars!

Xx529BlAcKbOyxX, Jan 2, 2014
  5. But as in a forum only 3 30 day trials are available to each console as said here

Xx529BlAcKbOyxX, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Xx529BlAcKbOyxX Win User

Where the 30 day trial

But as in a forum only 3 30 day trials are available to each console as said here

7. Xx529BlAcKbOyxX Win User

Where the 30 day trial

People don't get 30 day trials anymore cause people were taking advantage of it an just keep

Making free accounts so they didn't have to pay for live, so you won't have the 30 day trial you have to go buy an Xbox live membership card for 3 months of live it is about 20 dollars!
  8. Xx529BlAcKbOyxX Win User

Where's the 30 day trial

9. Xx529BlAcKbOyxX Win User

Where's the 30 day trial

If you make an account you can only get 1 30 day trial but if you made this account your talking about an had made one before than you won't get the 30 day trial, so I would suggest going to your local walmart or something to buy an Xbox live membership
    card for 3 months it's about 20 dollars
  10. Xx529BlAcKbOyxX Win User

Where's the 30 day trial

Thema:

Where the 30 day trial

1. Where the 30 day trial - Similar Threads - Where trial

2. where is the other amounts in the Xbox rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    where is the other amounts in the Xbox rewards: Since Microsoft has taken down the rewards app I can't find the one time Xbox $10 gift card anymore. Its either the $50 or $100 one times or the lower amounts but all in Auto redeem which I don't...
  3. Where is my storage

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my storage: So I have 364GB to use on my console and my games and apps only combine to around 330GB but my xbox says I’ve used 99.9% of my storage, how does that make any sense?...
  4. Where do i get my Robux code

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do i get my Robux code: I redeemed 200 robux in the xbox app in microsoft rewards but haven’t received a code for them. Where do i check for this code? 37abdbac-e927-4c48-babc-4fad5c0f9e51
  5. Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox: What is my Roblox username and password notify me d53b9ea7-6461-464b-b102-2affcf852834
  6. Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show -...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show -...: Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show - please help I have the Device listed in my account/Devices page, but not when trying to download to PC. No...
  7. Free trial where are you..???

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free trial where are you..???: so I’m new been having my Xbox one for a while but never used Xbox Live free trial I talked to an agent and he was no help so how do I get my Xbox Live free trial..???...
  8. I can't find where to get a free trial for Gold.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find where to get a free trial for Gold.: I am new to Xbox and my friend told me to try gold because there is a free trial. However, I have looked on my console and computer and can't find a trial. 1d3a166d-cdd1-45aa-b3c7-eccd405bbc9e
  9. i GOT A XBOX 1 LIVE GOLD TRIAL (with new xbox 1) Where do I find out just what I can use it ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i GOT A XBOX 1 LIVE GOLD TRIAL (with new xbox 1) Where do I find out just what I can use it ...: Is there a web page that explains just what goodies I can get from having this trial gold card? I have read that I can get new games or some trials games. I don't need anything multiplayer...
  10. 360 elite 1 month trial, where is it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 elite 1 month trial, where is it?: I have spoken to some "ambassador" on xbox support and he told me that with the 360 elite im granted 1 month trial of gold membership. He also said I have to create the account through the xbox...