Where should I download game pass games to ?

Discus and support Where should I download game pass games to ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to install all game pass games on my Xbox-s system drive to play, but would like to store them long term on a larger rotational drive external... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alan Figliolia, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Alan Figliolia
    Alan Figliolia New Member

I want to install all game pass games on my Xbox-s system drive to play, but would like to store them long term on a larger rotational drive external drive and just move them to Xbox system drive to install.
    I have a formatted and installed on Xbox now (easy done)
    Now where do I point game pass to download and install to.
    Seems like everyone is still confused on this HELP!
    How do I set this up so I have no future problems ?

Alan Figliolia, Aug 4, 2021
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Ultimate game pass on pc

If the game is part of the game pass there should be some mistake in the store where you download the game, check with other games available from gp, does this only happen with this one?
  3. wowmomupsidown Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not reflecting across home Xbox accounts

I understand you can do all of those. The problem is that the subscription is not being shared with the other accounts as it should. My account has no indication that Game Pass Ultimate is owned or being shared, and if I try to download a Game Pass game, the button says "Get Game Pass: Included with Game Pass" when the subscription should be sharing with the other accounts. I'm wondering if it's a time delay issue, where I just have to wait as the subscription was just changed last night around 9 PM CST.
  4. AL TAKE 8TH Win User

walking dead season pass

I have the walking dead game episode 2 or season2 or whatever season pass, 2nd episode came out today. where it should ay download (from inside the game yes.) it has a red circle-slashed. what gives?
  5. KillerDodds Win User

XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games advertised

That's where I downloaded it from

https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-game-pass/pc-games
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate

Game Pass itself doesn't share, but the games downloaded from it do. They should be able to access any games you've downloaded from Game Pass in their Games and Apps.
Thema:

1. Where should I download game pass games to ? - Similar Threads - Where should download

2. I m from bhubaneswar ,odisha. Where should I repair my xbox..

in XBoX on Consoles
    I m from bhubaneswar ,odisha. Where should I repair my xbox..: I m from bhubaneswar ,odisha. Where should I repair my xbox.. aad1560c-2900-43bd-a2f4-8206633b3ac0
  3. What should I do when it says your UPnP is not working and where is your router on your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What should I do when it says your UPnP is not working and where is your router on your...: Trying to find out how to fix the UPnP problem on my Xbox One and where is the router located to check if the UPnP is on and where is the router having a hard time with this situation...
  4. where the install button should be is a sad face

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where the install button should be is a sad face: I am trying to download New Super Lucky's Tale on PC game pass, but where the install button should be is a sad face. I tried restore the settings through Settings - Applications and features -...
  5. there is a sad face where the install should be on astroneer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    there is a sad face where the install should be on astroneer: there is a sad face when i try to install astroneer 80405c4e-fc43-43b1-91ad-cf4c42e66d86
  6. Battlefield 2042 Doesn't Start for at least 1 month now. What should I do? Where is the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 Doesn't Start for at least 1 month now. What should I do? Where is the...: Battlefield 2042 Doesn't Start for at least 1 month now. What should I do? Where is the Problem? EA doesn't Help at All for Solutions. (27-12-2022). 1207ddee-4b07-4e93-8958-2bec49fd03b1
  7. Where should I report game localization translation issues?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where should I report game localization translation issues?: Hi. I'm a Korean xbox gamer. And I'm a Halo fan. While playing the recent 'Halo Infinite Multiplayer-Beta', I discovered one typo issue and Some translation issues in the game. For typo-related...
  8. How should I fix this? Subnautica bugged to where I can't play, The Riftbreaker won't save...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How should I fix this? Subnautica bugged to where I can't play, The Riftbreaker won't save...: I really need to figure out how to get this fixed. I'm clueless on what to do here. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Subnautica, I'm at a lose. My one saved game with 3+ days of play time is now...
  9. Where should I download PC game pass games to "C" ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where should I download PC game pass games to "C" ?: I want to install all game pass games on my system "C" drive to play, but would like to store them long term on a larger rotational drive external drive and just move them to Xbox system system...
  10. Digital Download is not where it should be.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Download is not where it should be.: I purchased AC: Unity and was super hype to play it at 12:01 est. After a while I was super disappointment to see it didn't release until 12:01 pst........ Basically I lost 3 hours playing when I...