...Where is the XBox Support STAFF?

Discus and support ...Where is the XBox Support STAFF? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; What happened? Why is it that when I go to use the XBL support chat, I can't get in touch with XBL staff anymore. Now the job's been outsourced to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Epic Hoagie, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Epic Hoagie
    Epic Hoagie Guest

What happened? Why is it that when I go to use the XBL support chat, I can't get in touch with XBL staff anymore. Now the job's been outsourced to other XBox customers...?

When did this happen??

:)

Epic Hoagie, Jan 7, 2019
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Respectfully I disagree, Xbox Support used to be excellent over the phone, and this current system is a lot more hassle for the customer than how it used to be. It's not as intuitive as it should be, and for a lot of people it can lead to frustration because
    almost every step seems designed to keep them away from talking to an actual member of the Xbox Support team.
  3. MightyQuinn75 Win User

When you say y ok ur room mate and you, is that both with the same controller or are you using two different ones on different systems?
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Is this happening on only one Xbox One, or both of them? as it could be an issue with the console losing connection to the controller as oppose to there being an issue with the controller.
  5. choppyseize Win User

It could be the controller itself or device interference
  6. Epic Hoagie Win User

My roommate and I have odd controller signal interruptions. Just happens completely at random.

The only thing that completely stops it is having a wire connected, but that kind of throws out the whole point of having a wireless controller, right?

Things we've tried:

- Removing obstacles

- Updating firmware

- Resetting router

- Hard-rebooting XBox

- Using different batteries

One of the affected controllers is brand new - from a brand new purchase of an XBox One X. Soooooo I got nothin. No idea what could be going wrong.
Thema:

1. ...Where is the XBox Support STAFF? - Similar Threads - Where Support STAFF

2. Where do I go to report unsatisfactory customer support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I go to report unsatisfactory customer support?: Hello, I recently contacted Microsoft support regarding a broken xbox series 2 elite controller. The product is under warranty and I was trying to get my controller fixed/serviced. The customer...
  3. Where is the support for setting up the very expensive Xbox series x help? I am stick in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is the support for setting up the very expensive Xbox series x help? I am stick in...: I have been trying to setup my new Xbox series x. It up dated on the middle of the set up, and is now stuck at the turn on controller and will not go further. Controller just blinking. Can't find...
  4. Where support for Microsoft credit issues.

in XBoX on Windows
    Where support for Microsoft credit issues.: Where did my $100+ store credit go after I canceled my preorder? I had it, there was no notification that it was going away, and now I don't have it. I have spent 30 minutes trying to find out how...
  5. Where can I get support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I get support?: There is zero options for support. No emails, no phones, no agents. Nothing. Feels like I am just scammed out of loads of money and for what? a84d55aa-7a8f-4d68-9712-ca0e543f7a12
  6. Where's microsoft rewards support.

in XBoX on Windows
    Where's microsoft rewards support.: I did 4 support forms called xbox support and they only tell me that my case is pending. Been a month and a half and still no reply or email verification stating my ticket has been submitted to a...
  7. Where [mod removed] is UK Xbox support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where [mod removed] is UK Xbox support?: Barely ever use my console but I just got charged £10.99 for Game Pass and turned out I had recurring billing enabled which I do not remember setting up. The virtual agent and Xbox support system...
  8. Where do I get support for my account,I was told by someone on Microsoft support to Join...

in XboX Insiders
    Where do I get support for my account,I was told by someone on Microsoft support to Join...: Where do I get support for my account,I was told by someone on Microsoft support to Join this subreddit submitted by /u/TVBlissful [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Gold - no support? where is everyone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gold - no support? where is everyone: Hi, Im super, quaduper annoyed I am unable to get support at this time (understandable xbox probably flooded) but seriously this is rediculous at this point and beyond anything ever experienced in...
  10. NEW XBOX APP - WHERE IS THE KEYBOARD SUPPORT!?

in XboX Insiders
    NEW XBOX APP - WHERE IS THE KEYBOARD SUPPORT!?: I've utilized the Xbox Console Companion application since its inception. One great feature they brought to the app was the support of keyboard use. That is, when I start a message on my xbox, a...