Where is the vault edition extras I payed for

Discus and support Where is the vault edition extras I payed for in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I only gave access to standard edition can access the vault edition I payed for 55438a17-4931-4e39-9e21-1d62aa5c158b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chiefy68, Oct 28, 2022.

1. chiefy68
    chiefy68 Guest

I only gave access to standard edition can access the vault edition I payed for

:)

chiefy68, Oct 28, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, please make sure that you can see the transaction on your order history stated as "completed". Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders. Once confirmed that you have the correct version, for cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, please make sure that you can see the transaction on your order history stated as "completed". Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders. Once confirmed that you have the correct version, for cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  4. Stewart Squires Win User

I bought mw3 vault edition for my account and my partner bought the vault edition upgrade for her account her xbox series x is my home xbox so why is she not getting the vault edition items

So this is Activisions way of making more money by making family's buy the vault edition for each account I don't think the content with the vault edition is worth paying an extra $100 to get the base game again so can I refund the upgrade purchased? As it's not worth buying the base game for her account
  5. aldoboy Win User

Missing content

Yeah that’s the normal edition of the game but I have the vault edition which has extra content
  6. DexterWynn1 Win User

Game sharing Vault Edition MW2

Can his version be upgrade to the Vault Edition by paying the difference?
Thema:

1. Where is the vault edition extras I payed for - Similar Threads - Where vault edition

2. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  3. where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?

in XBoX on Windows
    where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?: Hi I just made a Microsoft Xbox device warranty repair for Xbox controller core 2. And the shipping instructions says, "put service number outside box". But i can't find it in my emails, website,...
  4. Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...: Where are we going to download games once the servers shut down? 23360feb-5349-4c5b-8f11-343e48a7550f
  5. Can an XboxTv be created where a plasma TV has a built-in Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Can an XboxTv be created where a plasma TV has a built-in Xbox: This seems possible and would be a great convenience I would definitely buy one and hang it on my wall. submitted by /u/Zestyclose-Regular69 [link] [comments]
  6. Where is my v bucks that I redeemed 30 minutes ago?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my v bucks that I redeemed 30 minutes ago?: Where are the v bucks. I would like to tall to epic games. 1be70cb6-a1eb-4040-81d5-dadb7cff2ca3
  7. can i get a copy of the myvip vault statment for 28th of may and ...... where is my controller?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    can i get a copy of the myvip vault statment for 28th of may and ...... where is my controller?: can i get a copy of the myvip vault statment for 28th of may and ...... where is my controller? Ive still not recived my contoller 6-8 weeks it said?? thanks in advance...
  8. can i get a copy of the myvip vault statment for 28th of may and ...... where is my controller?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    can i get a copy of the myvip vault statment for 28th of may and ...... where is my controller?: can i get a copy of the myvip vault statment for 28th of may and ...... where is my controller? Ive still not recived my contoller 6-8 weeks it said?? thanks in advance...
  9. Vip Vault-WHERE ARE RESTOCKS/NEW ITEMS

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Vip Vault-WHERE ARE RESTOCKS/NEW ITEMS: I posted over a month ago about this exact same issue. Currently the VIP VAULT has only 2rewards,both of which have been 2of only 3 available for many weeks now (the 3rd being the Occulus,which...
  10. So where has the Vault Tec Workshop Gone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So where has the Vault Tec Workshop Gone?: I'd purchased the Fallout 4 Season Pass a while back, all DLC content worked fine and was all present, even when playing last night. Since then, I fired-up the Xbox this morning, was prompted to...