Where is the user generated content setting for a Xbox one

Discus and support Where is the user generated content setting for a Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Literally the tittle, I just want to play the custom map I made on halo mcc df2083a3-0dd2-4132-95e0-a10740cf42ea Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kinnon Galbreath, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Where is the user generated content setting for a Xbox one

Literally the tittle, I just want to play the custom map I made on halo mcc

:)

Kinnon Galbreath, Nov 28, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

are the privacy settings

To change the privacy settings your account must be an adult account, otherwise you will not have access.

see it in your privacy settings:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

if your account is for a child, you need an adult account to link your account and manage your privacy settings
  3. LightestGore759 Win User

View User Generated content setting

cant find, you can share content, on xbox one
  4. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Customize the setting and look for You can share content, and unblock that one.
  5. Cabooty02 Win User

Hello!!

Try referring to this link to see if this helps you out.

support.xbox.com/.../security

This link provided will help you locate privacy settings for Xbox one and how to change them!
  6. A Weird Rock Win User

I'm having the same problem :(
Thema:

1. Where is the user generated content setting for a Xbox one - Similar Threads - Where user generated

2. Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox: What is my Roblox username and password notify me d53b9ea7-6461-464b-b102-2affcf852834
  3. I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...: Where do I put this link from my Xbox so I can play the damn games a13086df-ef2b-490f-9ce0-2b383915e16e
  4. Where are my rewards/quests?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are my rewards/quests?: On my Xbox profile I go on rewards, but there's nothing there. I thought they'd be a new rewards hub, with new quests this April. All mine says is "Try again later" "We can't check for quests...
  5. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  6. Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...: Can someone tell me where I can get an xbox one controller repaired 0db2076c-60c7-4874-8534-81d368b1f55d
  7. where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...: where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft rewards removed it 7b6634c3-012a-4a36-bcdb-61ef5cd95396
  8. Xbox user revealing players IP addresses in game. How do we report it where something will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox user revealing players IP addresses in game. How do we report it where something will...: A user got mad and decided he'd threaten to boot people from the lobby. When he was called on it, he started revealing players' IP addresses and locations. This is a gross violation of privacy and...
  9. Where do I get a user manual for Xbox One s.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I get a user manual for Xbox One s.: I have never owned an Xbox and never played on any xbox system. A user manual would be very handy for my new Xbox One S. It was very frustrating trying to set up my account. Also, does anyone...
  10. Where do I send information about a user who should need a ban?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send information about a user who should need a ban?: Hi, I've recently been playing Forza Motorsport 7 and while playing online there's this one player who's very verbal and use very inappropriate language both to young players as well as adults....