Where is the tablet mode on the computer?

Discus and support Where is the tablet mode on the computer? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Where is the tablet mode on my Dell Inspiron 15 3000?? 93d191ff-c54c-45e3-9e46-e45f7833e2c5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JordanStafford, Jan 4, 2022.

  1. Where is the tablet mode on the computer?


    Where is the tablet mode on my Dell Inspiron 15 3000??

    :)
     
    JordanStafford, Jan 4, 2022
    #1
  2. Jesse E' Win User

    Where is the tablet mode on the computer?

    First check if windows 10 is up to date. Make sure your time and date are correct on your windows settings.

    There is an "Optional Updates" button in the smallest print. Kindly check and go to driver, and download the existing drivers needed. Then restart, plug in the Receiver. Go to the same optional updates, and updated the driver.

    Make sure that this is turned on "Receive updates for other Microsoft products when you update Windows" under Advanced Options

    Check for store updates: Start menu, select Microsoft Store > More > Downloads and updates > Get updates.

    If Updating the system doesn't help, I'll suggest you run a scan to check for problems and repair them.

    Press Windows + R, type cmd, and press Ctrl + Shift + Enter to run Command Prompt as administrator. Next type sfc /scannow in Command Prompt window, and press Enter to start to scan and repair corrupt system files in Windows 10.
  3. JordanStafford Win User

    Where is the tablet mode on the computer?

    Hello, I do not see a submenu. I suppose I should've been more specific, the action center on my taskbar is not showing so I can't turn tablet mode off. I've been trying for a few days watching videos and searching it, but none of them have been matching up with my computer | Dell inspiron 15 3000 |
  4. Jesse E' Win User

    Where is the tablet mode on the computer?

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    Click Settings from the Start menu. Click System, then select Tablet Mode in the left panel. A tablet mode submenu appears. Toggle Make Windows more touch-friendly when using your device as a tablet to On to enable Tablet mode
  5. AcieTheOverlord Win User

    Xbox App Won't Connect To Xbox One

    Hi Best

    The tablet was bought in the Linxvision bundle. But the tablet itself is a vision 8" inch and the model number is vision004.

    A link to the product.

    Hxxp://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/tablets-and-ereaders/tablets/linx-vision-8-gaming-tablet-32-gb-10140215-pdt.html
  6. Nkosana23 Win User

    I can't change my Roblox from Thumbstick to Keyboard

    You can follow this thread to see if the provided solutions may work for you: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/841e66dd-e3fe-4e56-af7f-ba3b9863c37e

    It states that:
    Can you make sure your laptop is on Desktop mode not in tablet mode?
    To do this go to Settings > System > Select Tablet mode from the left navigation and toggle the switch to "off".

    Also, try this (if it is applicable)
    On your computer open Services
    Find "Windows Pen and Ink service"
    Right click on it and choose "Properties"
    Set the startup type to "Disable"
    Click Apply and OK
    Restart your laptop
    Open Roblox again and try to use the mouse and keyboard
Thema:

Where is the tablet mode on the computer?

Loading...
  1. Where is the tablet mode on the computer? - Similar Threads - Where tablet mode

  2. Where are the updates for beta and delta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  5. Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.: Hello, I have been recently trying out the story’s they have under the (Rushes) application in the Insiders Hub. When I get to the second part of the story’s I loose sound and audio. But the texts...
  6. Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?

    in XboX Insiders
    Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?: Pillars of eternity has a turn based mode beta for the last few months and it’s not available. Barely anything is added or updated at all over the last six months. I sincerely wish Microsoft would...
  7. For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...

    in XboX Insiders
    For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...: For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X sounds very robotic. I've already tried a different headset, but unfortunately, that didn't help. This...
  8. I don't know where else to ask so here goes

    in XboX Insiders
    I don't know where else to ask so here goes: Currently i don't have a working phone number. I have enough reward points for a month of GamePass but I can't redeem them without a phone. I'm laid up for the next couple weeks and would like...
  9. Where to download 'Original' Wordament (not Ultimate) from Web for PC, Tablet, and Phone...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where to download 'Original' Wordament (not Ultimate) from Web for PC, Tablet, and Phone...: Have looked all over to find a way to download "Original" Wordament to newer device. Current Lumia and other devices are going out of date or failing and 'support' for them is going away soon....
  10. Is there a problem where pc software wants to be tablet software to enable collections

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a problem where pc software wants to be tablet software to enable collections: turned off internet access. clicked on downloadable collections. It says 68. i turn internet back on it says 68, i select download and it hangs right there. sometimes if i take cursor and...