Where is the save path of Doom Eternal when downloaded with xbox game pass?

Discus and support Where is the save path of Doom Eternal when downloaded with xbox game pass? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had do some searching it seems that doom eternal have no cloud save so i wanted to backup my save before uninstalling it. It seems that the location... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EternalGuy, Oct 8, 2022.

1. EternalGuy
    EternalGuy Guest

I had do some searching it seems that doom eternal have no cloud save so i wanted to backup my save before uninstalling it.

It seems that the location of steam version is located at

C:\Users[name]\Saved Games\id Software\DOOMEternal\base\savegame

However i can't find the same path

Does anyone know where the path of the save for xbox pc are?

:)

EternalGuy, Oct 8, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Ya slightly different

Gamepass and xbox app gamepass are encrypted .

You can't import and export them.

Its an anticheat measure

You will have to work with id support on the cloud issue
  3. EternalGuy Win User

Thanks alot for the reply pal ! i didn't got what i needed in the DoomEternal Game files but your answer did help me alot.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today eternalguy

May I know if you already enabled hidden files? Usually the save game is located in that path

If not, try this one:

%LOCALAPPDATA%\Packages\BethesdaSoftworks.DOOMEternal-PC_3275kfvn8vcwc\SystemAppData\wgs
  5. Pheilim O'Brien Win User

Why can't I play DOOM Eternal or DOOM (2016) with a regular gamepass subscription?

I have been able to install other Xbox gamepass games. But when I try to go download DOOM (2016) or Doom Eternal, where the download option would be is where it says upgrade to Ultimate. So I can't download the game.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Cant download any game pass games onto pc.

Doom Eternal is available for the console through Game Pass, but not PC.
Thema:

1. Where is the save path of Doom Eternal when downloaded with xbox game pass? - Similar Threads - Where save path

2. Where can I find figment save files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I find figment save files?: I want to move the save files of Figment: Journey into the mind but cannot seem to find the save files anywhere. fb74c236-e670-4b44-91ae-95314a1064a1
  3. Where is the saved game files for gotham knights PC GAME PASS version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the saved game files for gotham knights PC GAME PASS version?: dont give me the steam version i need the pc game pass version 8ebe8c47-496c-42b9-9ed5-b1389e2e230c
  4. Where are saved games stored on the Xbox Harddrive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where are saved games stored on the Xbox Harddrive?: After an update failed I'm trying to back up my saves from my Xbox One, I did not choose to save to the cloud. Before I restore my Xbox I want to at least have a copy in case it deletes my saved...
  5. PC Xbox Game Pass. Starfield save files no where to be found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Xbox Game Pass. Starfield save files no where to be found: I have looked through so many different files that could potentially be related to the game. The constant suggestion that I receive is that the files are in Documents/Mygames/Starfield.... they...
  6. WHERE is Astroneer game installed and located, I mean not the save files, the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHERE is Astroneer game installed and located, I mean not the save files, the game...: System> Win 10 App> XBox GamePass for PC Does anybody knows WHERE is Astroneer game files installed and located? At least for me the game installation location is unknown? Why Astroneer is...
  7. Where are the saves of the NMS game purchased from the MS Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are the saves of the NMS game purchased from the MS Store?: Hello everyone, my name is Artyom and I spent more than a week searching, but I did not find the folder in which all NMS saves are stored. Please help me find it!!...
  8. Where are saved games stored for Railway Empire 2 on PC/Gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are saved games stored for Railway Empire 2 on PC/Gamepass?: Where are saved games stored for Railway Empire 2 on PC/Gamepass? I've tried c\users\username\My Documents and other locations in there. I've tried appdata. I've tried all the usual spots. I've...
  9. Where are the save files located for the Game Pass version of DOOM and DOOM II?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are the save files located for the Game Pass version of DOOM and DOOM II?: I can't find the save files. 8814d265-3030-4c58-80e4-cc5b9815708a
  10. Where is the save path of Doom Eternal when downloaded with xbox game pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is the save path of Doom Eternal when downloaded with xbox game pass?: I had do some searching it seems that doom eternal have no cloud save so i wanted to backup my save before uninstalling it. It seems that the location of steam version is located at...