Where is the Remote play Feature in the XBOX-App on PC?

Discus and support Where is the Remote play Feature in the XBOX-App on PC? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Updated to the latest version on Windows 11 pro. My Series X is set up for remote play on Mobile and PC, but the PC-App doesn't display the Remote Play... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pschirki, Sep 26, 2022.

1. /u/Pschirki
    /u/Pschirki Guest

Updated to the latest version on Windows 11 pro. My Series X is set up for remote play on Mobile and PC, but the PC-App doesn't display the Remote Play Button.

submitted by /u/Pschirki
    [link] [comments]

/u/Pschirki, Sep 26, 2022
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my Xbox to YouTube?

Hello, FlyHighJack. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

If you are interested in using the remote play feature, I would like to let you know that you can access this feature on the new Xbox app.

Once you download and open it, you can find your previously configured consoles by clicking on the icon that appears next to your gamertag, in the upper left.

Not only that, but if you want to configure remote play on the Xbox PC app, please follow these steps:

“Open the Xbox app for PC.
    Click on your profile picture and select View profile.
    Under Where I play, select the Add a console option and follow the steps shown.”

Reference link:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-setup-and-play/how-to-set-up-remote-play > On your mobile or Windows device.

Let me know if you have any other inquiry.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. ShoddyPlum Win User

Windows app unable to detect my xbox series S

Xbox app (PC) Remote play option disappeared been using it for over a month Trouble shooting I have done

on console I have double checked remote features are enabled/cleared alternative mac address/reset keep games and apps/checked for updates.

on PC side I have repaired/reset Xbox app/ and Xbox insider hub checked for window updates/App updates and the last thing I tried was pin hole reset with my modem. I have Xbox series x

Remote play icon is all working fine on Xbox One and mobile just not PC Please Help Notice this issue at 10.30am 10/10/2022
  4. Nixelplex Win User

Games not transferring?

The xbox app on the tablet would be used for just a remote feature or for streaming. There are certain digital games that are play anywhere, but they only work on PC as long as the min specs are met. You wouldn't be able to play xbox games on a tablet.
  5. Ronnieee Win User

trying to connect ,y pc to xbox 360.

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help connecting your PC to your console.

Just a heads up that the Xbox 360 does not have remote play feature where in you can play this on your PC. You also could not connect both devices as it does not have that capability, unfortunately.

Remote play feature is also only available on new generations of console.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Why is there an xbox companion app and an xbox app for PC? Just put all the features in one app.

Two different things one companion app is a front end to your xbox for remote play

Xbox app is storefront for pc and remote play and cloud play
Thema:

1. Where is the Remote play Feature in the XBOX-App on PC? - Similar Threads - Where Remote play

2. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  3. where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?

in XBoX on Windows
    where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?: Hi I just made a Microsoft Xbox device warranty repair for Xbox controller core 2. And the shipping instructions says, "put service number outside box". But i can't find it in my emails, website,...
  4. Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...: Where are we going to download games once the servers shut down? 23360feb-5349-4c5b-8f11-343e48a7550f
  5. Can an XboxTv be created where a plasma TV has a built-in Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Can an XboxTv be created where a plasma TV has a built-in Xbox: This seems possible and would be a great convenience I would definitely buy one and hang it on my wall. submitted by /u/Zestyclose-Regular69 [link] [comments]
  6. Where is my v bucks that I redeemed 30 minutes ago?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my v bucks that I redeemed 30 minutes ago?: Where are the v bucks. I would like to tall to epic games. 1be70cb6-a1eb-4040-81d5-dadb7cff2ca3
  7. Where can I get a hdmi port repaired

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I get a hdmi port repaired: I need a hdmi port replaced qWhere can qi get hdmi replaced cb360815-0896-4ebe-b5c8-1df22c526984
  8. Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...: Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to stream games from my Xbox One X to YouTube? d5de1c6e-872c-46e2-8615-447b0133d214
  9. Where did it go Xbox remote play had touch controls 11/14/2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where did it go Xbox remote play had touch controls 11/14/2023: Just last week out of now where I started up Diablo 4 remote play on my iPhone and there were touch screen controls, the whole touch controls functioned perfectly!! What happen, where did they go?...
  10. Where did the remote play button/icon go on the Xbox app for PC? I cannot find it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Where did the remote play button/icon go on the Xbox app for PC? I cannot find it.: since streaming is no longer supported for windows on the companion app I would always use remote play on the Xbox app. Today I was hoping to stream and couldn't find the remote play icon...