where is the party icon?

Discus and support where is the party icon? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; There is no party icon on the Xbox website and i need some help finding it 0fbbb1ea-b54c-4665-8cf7-bbfcb221f54c Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by stephanienovak, Nov 20, 2019.

1. where is the party icon?

There is no party icon on the Xbox website and i need some help finding it

:)

stephanienovak, Nov 20, 2019
  2. Atrovent 1 Win User

where is the party icon?

To my knowledge there are no party icons on the xbox website. For party icons or party chat you will need to get the xbox app for your mobile device to use party chat, or on your computer you can hold windows+g and it will open up an xbox UI where you can
    also use party chat.

if this does not help you can you please elaborate on “party icon”?
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Party Icon!

Yes, they changed some of the iconography with the latest round of Windows and Xbox updates to better display where people are and what they're doing. The headset icon (or Kinect icon) will show if they are in a party using a mic or Kinect for chat.
    It'll also show if they're on PC and either using the new Xbox features in Windows with Game Bar, Game Pass, or Discord connections, or an Xbox console. If you're not seeing that represented, please let us know, and we can provide some details on how to report
    that bug to the Xbox team.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Party Icon!

Best thing to do would be to post and let others support it at the
    Xbox Feedback site.
    Can't guarantee that anything will change, but that's the best place to get it supported and noticed.
  5. Honey x Killah Win User

Party Icon!

Just saw it. Don’t like it and the people i play with are confused about it too. I keep getting invites while I’m in an active party with my friends. They need to return the 3 person icon so it appears next to the name.
  6. DevikM Win User

Party Icon!

That feature actually works
Thema:

where is the party icon?

1. where is the party icon? - Similar Threads - where party icon

2. where is the other amounts in the Xbox rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    where is the other amounts in the Xbox rewards: Since Microsoft has taken down the rewards app I can't find the one time Xbox $10 gift card anymore. Its either the $50 or $100 one times or the lower amounts but all in Auto redeem which I don't...
  3. Where is my storage

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my storage: So I have 364GB to use on my console and my games and apps only combine to around 330GB but my xbox says I’ve used 99.9% of my storage, how does that make any sense?...
  4. Where do i get my Robux code

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do i get my Robux code: I redeemed 200 robux in the xbox app in microsoft rewards but haven’t received a code for them. Where do i check for this code? 37abdbac-e927-4c48-babc-4fad5c0f9e51
  5. Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox: What is my Roblox username and password notify me d53b9ea7-6461-464b-b102-2affcf852834
  6. I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...: Where do I put this link from my Xbox so I can play the damn games a13086df-ef2b-490f-9ce0-2b383915e16e
  7. Where are my rewards/quests?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are my rewards/quests?: On my Xbox profile I go on rewards, but there's nothing there. I thought they'd be a new rewards hub, with new quests this April. All mine says is "Try again later" "We can't check for quests...
  8. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  9. Where can I submit my Fight Stick design for Xbox or an Xbox 3rd Party to use

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I submit my Fight Stick design for Xbox or an Xbox 3rd Party to use: Hello I have decided ambidextrous fight stick. When I submitted it to Hori USA, I got the most unusual reaction which was that it was a brilliant design and would sell very well in America but...
  10. I am having an issue where I join a party through Xbox game bar and my friends can hear me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having an issue where I join a party through Xbox game bar and my friends can hear me...: I have already tried deleting and reinstalling 649adc95-eb59-4e8a-8582-a0c691632a05