Where is the page for this Lego Star Wars Xbox Series S contest located?

Discus and support Where is the page for this Lego Star Wars Xbox Series S contest located? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; This page popped up on my Xbox home screen. I entered the contest and told my brother to enter since he has an older Xbox One and could use an upgrade.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JamesZack, Dec 22, 2022.

1. JamesZack
    JamesZack Guest

This page popped up on my Xbox home screen. I entered the contest and told my brother to enter since he has an older Xbox One and could use an upgrade. However he couldn't find it, and now I can't find it, nor did I get a receipt stating that I had entered the contest successfully after watching the short video.

Where is this page and the official rules located? Contest expires 12/25/2022 so time is short to get him the info!

This image is all I have now that validates I did enter:

Where is the page for this Lego Star Wars Xbox Series S contest located? [​IMG]

:)

JamesZack, Dec 22, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi JamesZack,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. As per description, Lego Star Wars pop up on your Xbox Series S, but when you try to download the content, it's not found. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask few questions suggestions about it.

1. Have you purchased the game?
    2. Where did you buy it?
    3. Did you try to power cycle device and check if the same error persists?
    4. Is your device, system drivers updated?
    So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

• Restart the Epic Games Launcher: Try restarting the Epic Games Launcher using the steps here to resolve the issue.
    • The option "Hide Game Library" is checked: This option in the Launcher settings will hide your game library.
    • Library Filters:
    • Refresh Library: Click the Refresh icon on top of the filter option, this should update the library view.
    We also just want to inform that we have known game issues for December 2022. Kindly check on this link Game Release Known Issues for December 2022 - Microsoft Community

[​IMG]

We would like you to visit this article for more reference on your future gaming problem. Games & apps | Xbox Support

[​IMG]

Thank you for posting Xbox Community Forum,

Happy Holidays!

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi JamesZack,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. HypnoticMarc001 Win User

Do you Lego?

The Lego Star Wars Series :)
  5. Cokney Charmer Win User

Remember these Star Wars games anyone

Star Wars has had some really good games in its history as well as bad ones

-

Stand out mentions for:

• LEGO Star Wars Series
    • Rogue Squadron
    • KOTOR
    • X-Wing Series
    • Jedi Knight series
    • Galactic Battlegrounds
    • The Force Unleashed (let down by series killing sequel)
    • Super Star Wars on the SNES
    • Battle Front

Even the games based on the actual movies were not all bad....and such room for more games based in the Star Wars universe, but sadly, the only time I want to see Star Wars characters getting down to a disco beat is and always will be, in LEGO Star Wars!
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

is lego pirates of the caribbean lathe video game backwards compatible with xbox one

Hi again,

The backward-compatible Xbox 360 LEGO games are the following:

- LEGO The Lord of the Rings

- LEGO Indiana Jones 2

- LEGO Star Wars II

- LEGO Star Wars III

- LEGO Star Wars: TCS

- LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures

- LEGO Batman

- LEGO Batman 2

- LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game
Thema:

1. Where is the page for this Lego Star Wars Xbox Series S contest located? - Similar Threads - Where page Lego

2. Where on the application page you need to select a country, but I don’t have it there!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where on the application page you need to select a country, but I don’t have it there!: Hello dear Administrators, I would like to ask, I have very good experience for the marketplace and wanted to submit my application for partners, and at the point where I need to select my...
  3. When I try to login with my Microsoft account it read direct me to the original page where...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to login with my Microsoft account it read direct me to the original page where...: When I try to login my account it goes to the Microsoft link and says sign in and then it takes me to the continue link then where I press continue it read direct me to the same page...
  4. Where is xbox insiders features reddit page

in XboX Insiders
    Where is xbox insiders features reddit page: Am sorry i cant find it. I keep posting on the wrong place does anyone have the link to xbox insiders features. I had it and lost it. Thanks submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Neck_98 [link] [comments]
  5. Anyone got this same issue where the Spotify link account page is stuck on the "connecting...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone got this same issue where the Spotify link account page is stuck on the "connecting...: link to the pic. submitted by /u/ElectricBelt [link] [comments]
  6. Where is the web page about "Optimized games for Xbox One X"?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is the web page about "Optimized games for Xbox One X"?!: What happened to the page listing One X optimized games? I understand the need to highlight the S/X Series, but why delete the One X page? I use it very often to guide my game purchase decisions....
  7. Home page Nickelodeon ad is in Spanish for some reason (not sure where to post this)

in XboX Insiders
    Home page Nickelodeon ad is in Spanish for some reason (not sure where to post this): [IMG] submitted by /u/MegaTacoNinja [link] [comments]
  8. Dead rising 4 multiplayer bumps me out to home page every time , asked every where else ,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead rising 4 multiplayer bumps me out to home page every time , asked every where else ,...: Dead rising 4 , multiplayer, i have been playing this a long time, but for the last two days every time the game starts it bumps me out , to my home page , not sure , if related , but 3 x in the...
  9. when playing fortnite - i cant seem to get past the page where you press A to start a game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    when playing fortnite - i cant seem to get past the page where you press A to start a game...: When playing fortnite -the game loads and i cant begin a game. The A button has been used to set up a game so it cant be the controller.Any ideas anyone ? thanks 26db62fb-19fb-473c-8239-4a1066485e03
  10. Can there be a page where we can vote for Xbox One Backwards Compatible Games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can there be a page where we can vote for Xbox One Backwards Compatible Games?: Can there be a page where we can vote for Xbox One Backwards Compatible Games? Because I want to vote for my favourite Xbox 360 Game Cars Race-O-Rama to be playable on Xbox One via Backwards...