Where is the option to enable remote installs

Discus and support Where is the option to enable remote installs in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Yo fellas, I'm trying to set up remote installs, and the game pass app said to go to settings>system>updates & downloads and enable it in there, but I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kid_Adult, Aug 8, 2020.

1. /u/Kid_Adult
    /u/Kid_Adult Guest

Yo fellas, I'm trying to set up remote installs, and the game pass app said to go to settings>system>updates & downloads and enable it in there, but I don't have that menu, only an "updates" menu which contains no such option.

How do I enable this?

submitted by /u/Kid_Adult
    [link] [comments]

/u/Kid_Adult, Aug 8, 2020
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Dragon Age Inqusition DLC Not Appearing In-Game

Hi, Daisy! Have you checked if you're still prompted to install them using Xbox app? You can try to install them remotely. Just make sure that remote features are already enabled. Go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features. Check the box to enable remote features and for Power options, select Sleep mode.
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Unable to install hogwarts legacy on series s. Can someone help?

Hello Abias! Thanks for your reply. Have you tried installing the game remotely? You can click the game title from your order history to install it via Xbox store or you can use Xbox app. Just make sure that remote features are already enabled. Go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features. Check the box to enable remote features and for Power options, select Sleep mode.
  4. Rostom L Win User

Pre-Order not showing up

Got it. Let’s try to install the game using an Xbox app on mobile.

First, enable the remote features on your Xbox console.

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    Go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features.
    Select the Enable remote features checkbox.
    Under Power options, select Sleep.

On your Xbox app on mobile, sign in your account and search for the game and check if there’s an option to install it to your console.
  5. Rostom L Win User

I have a game in Microsoft history pursuing but can't find it in xbox account is there a way to find it on the account or something?

What game specifically are you trying to install?

Let's try to install it using an Xbox app on mobile. First, you need to enable remote features from your console:

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    Go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features.
    Select the Enable remote features checkbox.
    Under Power options, select Sleep.

Once done, sign in your account through the Xbox app on your phone. Find the game and check if there's an option to install it to your console.
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

Help with game

Hi, Jamie-Lee! I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Kindly double check your transaction thru https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders to make sure that you're on the right account where it was purchased.

Once confirmed, you can try installing the game remotely. You can click the game title from your order history to install it via Xbox store or you can use Xbox app. Just make sure that remote features are already enabled. Go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features. Check the box to enable remote features and for Power options, select Sleep mode.
Thema:

1. Where is the option to enable remote installs - Similar Threads - Where option enable

2. Where did the "Signed-out content restrictions" option go?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where did the "Signed-out content restrictions" option go?: I have an xbox. I have children. I have access restrictions set up for the children. Right now, however, they can put in a disc and play the game without signing in, or select the "play offline"...
  3. Where do I find the “connect” option on pc Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find the “connect” option on pc Xbox app?: my pc’s Xbox app no longer has the “connect”option for me to stream my Xbox screen to my pc. I’ve updated my Xbox and all that but nothing works. I know remote play works but I’d really like to...
  4. PlayStation has the option to stream to YouTube or Twitch where Xbox only supports Twitch,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PlayStation has the option to stream to YouTube or Twitch where Xbox only supports Twitch,...: Twitch does not give you an option to choose a server neither the option to add a relay server, when I use the Xbox app via OBS I stream 1080p 60fps NO PROBLEM, but if I go any higher than 720p...
  5. Where did the “surprise me” option go? (Alpha)

in XboX Insiders
    Where did the “surprise me” option go? (Alpha): I am huge user of the “surprise me” random button. I have over 1100 titles installed and due to my OCD it’s hard for me to settle on a game sometimes. So hitting the random button helps alleviate...
  6. Issue with weekly pulse - Where is the “I don’t have friends” option lol

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with weekly pulse - Where is the “I don’t have friends” option lol: [IMG] submitted by /u/dynarush_3 [link] [comments]
  7. Where is the upload custom gamerpic option on the Xbox App?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is the upload custom gamerpic option on the Xbox App?: On the latest version of the Xbox App for PC, the option for custom gamerpic uploads is not visible on the interface. [img] 586ce188-0dab-4e61-93ed-97ebc6290913
  8. I can't use the app, I am stuck where I need to choose between the two option

in XboX Insiders
    I can't use the app, I am stuck where I need to choose between the two option: When I try to use it, I'm stuck where i need to choose between the xcloud or the console streaming, which is the one i want to use submitted by /u/personabovemegay [link] [comments]
  9. Where is the 120hz option (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 120hz option (beta): Where do I find the 120hz option in the Xbox one X settings. I cannot find it and my monitor is 144hz over HDMI 2.0 submitted by /u/blovedcommander [link] [comments]
  10. Where is the gift card payment option in the Japan store ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is the gift card payment option in the Japan store ?: Hi, I have 2000yen in my account and I would like to buy a game with this. But I do not find the button to use my credits, there is only the debit card option : Does anyone can help me ?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox allow remote installations missing