Where is the new dashboard?

Discus and support Where is the new dashboard? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey I was recently invited to the alpha beta and I heard they got a new dashboard. And I was wondering why haven’t I gotten it yet. Does it apply... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Donovan Henderson, May 24, 2023.

1. Where is the new dashboard?

Hey I was recently invited to the alpha beta and I heard they got a new dashboard. And I was wondering why haven’t I gotten it yet. Does it apply automatically after some days or is there a setting or what?

:)

Donovan Henderson, May 24, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. CursedSeal7 Win User

Is the Xbox Live gold membership offer gone? The 1 dollar for the first month?

Where are we supposed to look for these offers on the new dashboard? games or home?
  4. juan van Win User

Where's the Dashboard ??

The dashboard on the console or on the forums? - Ya new forums
  5. voteDC Win User

New Xbox Dashboard Beta Released Next Month.

Where are the Avatars? I've grown quite fond of mine but in all the pics of the new dashboard I'm not seeing any Avatars.
  6. Letha1Venge4nce Win User

Help, multiplayer connection!

Thema:

1. Where is the new dashboard? - Similar Threads - Where dashboard

2. Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox: What is my Roblox username and password notify me d53b9ea7-6461-464b-b102-2affcf852834
  3. Starfield keeps crashing to the xbox dashboard. Where is the fix for that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield keeps crashing to the xbox dashboard. Where is the fix for that?: Game keeps crashing every 15 minutes or so. Installed file size is 101.1GB, VERSION 1.7.23.0. Would really like to enjoy this game but cannot find a solution 714f6f3b-4923-44a2-bf7c-fdf4f3f23e22
  4. Where can I report the annoying bugs that are in the public builds of the dashboard?

in XboX Insiders
    Where can I report the annoying bugs that are in the public builds of the dashboard?: I don't want to opt into even more buggy experiences, but the public one is riddled with bugs as well. Where do I report those bugs? Here, or somewhere else? submitted by /u/teddyted191...
  5. I have been seeing this where the game pass tab is on the homescreen Dashboard I’ve been...

in XboX Insiders
    I have been seeing this where the game pass tab is on the homescreen Dashboard I’ve been...: When im at the homescreen dashboard and when I go up to where it shows the tabs that say. Home GamePass Mixer Community Store when I go to where the GamePass tab is. and on the GamePass screen...
  6. Xbox One Dashboard and where are my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Dashboard and where are my games?: Hi, I have just bought an Xbox One S and I'm having trouble finding where my games from my Microsoft account and gamertag are. I have signed in to my original Gamertag from my Xbox 360 with my...
  7. Xbox dashboard promotion for free month game pass if you renew xbox live gold. WHERE IS MY ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox dashboard promotion for free month game pass if you renew xbox live gold. WHERE IS MY ...: I had a promotion on my dashboard today so i renewed for 12 months so i could get 1 month of game pass and try out sea of thieves. after purchasing 12 months i got an email saying thank you for...
  8. where is the Preview dashboard app so i can opt out?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where is the Preview dashboard app so i can opt out?: i'm having issues with preview dashboard. xbox support says i need to remove it. but there is no preview dashboard app. in my apps. 4577ca55-bf6a-469a-8a65-141568c6c81f
  9. Anyone know where I can get an UNOPENED white xbox 360 with the 'blades' dashboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone know where I can get an UNOPENED white xbox 360 with the 'blades' dashboard?: I used to have one back in 07 it broke though, so does anyone know where I ca.n get a NEW unopened xbox 360 core,arcade,pro? 38dbbdf0-f516-4730-96b6-b52e347f1d61
  10. Anyone know where I can get an original 360 with the original 'blades' dashboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone know where I can get an original 360 with the original 'blades' dashboard?: I used to have one back in 07 it broke though, so does anyone know where I can get a NEW unopened xbox 360 core,arcade,pro? 206970d4-a776-4a1e-b82d-466e36d67d27