Where is the multiplayer mode or chaos squad one to eight?

Discus and support Where is the multiplayer mode or chaos squad one to eight? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I load the game every time but I can't find the multiplayer mode. The startup screen is just your player's progress throughout the game. Thank... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PioneerSum37087, Oct 29, 2014.

  1. Where is the multiplayer mode or chaos squad one to eight?


    I load the game every time but I can't find the multiplayer mode. The startup screen is just your player's progress throughout the game.

    Thank you,

    PioneerSum

    :)
     
    PioneerSum37087, Oct 29, 2014
    #1
  2. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    Sunset Overdrive looks sweet!

    There is a new video on Xbox Wire,introducing coop mode: Chaos Squad.

    Enjoy.
     
    Tzar of kaos, Oct 29, 2014
    #2
  3. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    What do you think of Sunset Overdrive so far?

    I did try a multiplayer session....and it's great.

    Easy to get in,well made,different type of challenges/game modes,nice rewards....but Chaos Squad really requires 8 players,under it's quite hard and some strategies are needed,too.

    Very good game.
     
    Tzar of kaos, Oct 29, 2014
    #3
  4. Where is the multiplayer mode or chaos squad one to eight?

    you access it in the game once you get to a certain point in the story.
     
    HANS42-3B87EDB1-C0AF-4D87-AD67-419CF1897713, Oct 29, 2014
    #4
  5. Curly59
    Curly59 Guest
    Why how far did get, Hans 42?
     
    Curly59, Oct 29, 2014
    #5
  6. Yeah, you have to do a couple of missions, you fight some guys when the old man is fixing the car/helicopter and then the funny guy from the tutorial tells you about this photo place where you do a multiplayer matchmaking. I got to that point but had to
    go to work. So I'm on my way to continue, my gamertag should be displayed here in case you want to join
     
    II BA II JONAS, Nov 1, 2018
    #6
  7. Curly59 Win User

    Where is the multiplayer mode or chaos squad one to eight?

    Why how far did get, Hans 42?
  8. HANS42-3B87EDB1-C0AF Win User

    Where is the multiplayer mode or chaos squad one to eight?

    you access it in the game once you get to a certain point in the story.
  9. II BA II JONAS Win User

    Where is the multiplayer mode or chaos squad one to eight?

    Yeah, you have to do a couple of missions, you fight some guys when the old man is fixing the car/helicopter and then the funny guy from the tutorial tells you about this photo place where you do a multiplayer matchmaking. I got to that point but had to
    go to work. So I'm on my way to continue, my gamertag should be displayed here in case you want to join
  10. Tzar of kaos Win User

    Sunset Overdrive looks sweet!

    There is a new video on Xbox Wire,introducing coop mode: Chaos Squad.

    Enjoy.
  11. Tzar of kaos Win User

    What do you think of Sunset Overdrive so far?

    I did try a multiplayer session....and it's great.

    Easy to get in,well made,different type of challenges/game modes,nice rewards....but Chaos Squad really requires 8 players,under it's quite hard and some strategies are needed,too.

    Very good game.
Thema:

Where is the multiplayer mode or chaos squad one to eight?

Loading...
  1. Where is the multiplayer mode or chaos squad one to eight? - Similar Threads - Where multiplayer mode

  2. Where are the updates for beta and delta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  5. Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.: Hello, I have been recently trying out the story’s they have under the (Rushes) application in the Insiders Hub. When I get to the second part of the story’s I loose sound and audio. But the texts...
  6. Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?

    in XboX Insiders
    Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?: Pillars of eternity has a turn based mode beta for the last few months and it’s not available. Barely anything is added or updated at all over the last six months. I sincerely wish Microsoft would...
  7. For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...

    in XboX Insiders
    For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...: For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X sounds very robotic. I've already tried a different headset, but unfortunately, that didn't help. This...
  8. My bo6 multiplayer doesn’t show where I can add a second profile to do split screen

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My bo6 multiplayer doesn’t show where I can add a second profile to do split screen: Does have the split screen prompt when trying to play split screen f39444db-5e03-47dd-a961-d1a9e4f4f237
  9. I am facing an issue in call of duty modern warfare ii Multiplayer mode where I cannot play...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am facing an issue in call of duty modern warfare ii Multiplayer mode where I cannot play...: I recently purchased COD MW2 the full game on Steam platform and I am facing an issue in Multiplayer mode where I cannot play certain modes such as: Raid, Co-Op and Invasion or any big map mod,...
  10. Where are the family content restrictions? I am trying to enable multiplayer features for...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Where are the family content restrictions? I am trying to enable multiplayer features for...: I am trying to edit my kid's Minecraft permissions so they can play online with friends. I found this: "Sign in to the app with an organizer’s Microsoft account, and then do one of the following...