Where is the keyboard and mouse support promised to us!!!

Discus and support Where is the keyboard and mouse support promised to us!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey out there in digital land ! I was writing this forum wondering if anyone had an update on the keyboard and mouse support for the Xbox one?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RPD Wolf, Dec 2, 2017.

  1. RPD Wolf
    RPD Wolf Guest

    Where is the keyboard and mouse support promised to us!!!


    Hey out there in digital land ! I was writing this forum wondering if anyone had an update on the keyboard and mouse support for the Xbox one?

    :)
     
    RPD Wolf, Dec 2, 2017
    #1
  2. Can a mouse and keyboard be used on Xbox One?

    A mouse is not supported at all as of 12/3/15 and keyboard support is limited but more support was added to the dashboard as of the November update to NXOE. Game support and app support for keyboard will be based on the specific game or app and what each
    developer has decided to offer.

    There are ideas around bringing full mouse and keyboard support to the system but I've not seen where any plans are confirmed that mouse and keyboard support would exist in games.
     
    NewBlacksmurf, Dec 2, 2017
    #2
  3. coco meat train, Dec 2, 2017
    #3
  4. Ztux55
    Ztux55 Guest

    Where is the keyboard and mouse support promised to us!!!

    same when are we going to get a update on whats going on with it as we last heard about it in September
     
    Ztux55, Dec 2, 2017
    #4
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    It's coming,it's just a case of being patient.

    There are a few things that need to be worked out like not putting keyboard/mouse players in with controller players unless they choose to.
     
    Daft Badger, Dec 3, 2017
    #5
  6. Please,Will pubg be released on the mouse?
     
    carlosmoitinho, Dec 3, 2017
    #6
  7. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    I believe it will support mouse/keyboard when mouse/keyboard support is released for the xbox one.

    I highly doubt this will be ready in time for PUBG coming to game preview this month.
     
    Daft Badger, Dec 3, 2017
    #7
  8. Where is the keyboard and mouse support promised to us!!!

    thanks for replying, you imagine what month 2018 will be released support keybord and mouse?

    playing pubg against players using adapters will be a difficult task!!
     
    carlosmoitinho, Nov 1, 2018
    #8
  9. carlosmoitinho Win User

    Where is the keyboard and mouse support promised to us!!!

    I believe it will support mouse/keyboard when mouse/keyboard support is released for the xbox one.

    I highly doubt this will be ready in time for PUBG coming to game preview this month.
    thanks for replying, you imagine what month 2018 will be released support keybord and mouse?

    playing pubg against players using adapters will be a difficult task!!
  10. Daft Badger Win User

    Where is the keyboard and mouse support promised to us!!!

    I believe it will support mouse/keyboard when mouse/keyboard support is released for the xbox one.

    I highly doubt this will be ready in time for PUBG coming to game preview this month.
  11. Daft Badger Win User

    Where is the keyboard and mouse support promised to us!!!

    It's coming,it's just a case of being patient.

    There are a few things that need to be worked out like not putting keyboard/mouse players in with controller players unless they choose to.
  12. Ztux55 Win User

    Where is the keyboard and mouse support promised to us!!!

    same when are we going to get a update on whats going on with it as we last heard about it in September
  13. carlosmoitinho Win User

    Where is the keyboard and mouse support promised to us!!!

    It's coming,it's just a case of being patient.

    There are a few things that need to be worked out like not putting keyboard/mouse players in with controller players unless they choose to.
    Please,Will pubg be released on the mouse?
Thema:

Where is the keyboard and mouse support promised to us!!!

Loading...
  1. Where is the keyboard and mouse support promised to us!!! - Similar Threads - Where keyboard mouse

  2. Where are the updates for beta and delta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Where is the Pause/Break key on Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is the Pause/Break key on Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard?: I need to find the pause break key on my keyboard (link to the type of keyboard it is), because in the game i play it says a command is bound to the pause break key. but i dont see a pause break...
  5. Where do I plug in my wire headphone if I play keyboard and mouse on an Xbox ?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I plug in my wire headphone if I play keyboard and mouse on an Xbox ?: Am getting a keyboard and and mouse but play on Xbox where would I plug in my wired headphones b52f0190-7933-4520-afb3-bbb8ab3be171
  6. Where has my virtual keyboard gone??

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Where has my virtual keyboard gone??: My virtual keyboard won't appear on screen I can't sign in to anything whenever I need to enter text the virtual keyboard never appears the cursor flashes a few times then stops the controller is...
  7. Can you please update the system to where we are able to turnoff navigation/keyboard...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Can you please update the system to where we are able to turnoff navigation/keyboard...: I've only had this console for 4 months. f6e71bc8-d3e0-453d-b2db-6076eb297f26
  8. NEW XBOX APP - WHERE IS THE KEYBOARD SUPPORT!?

    in XboX Insiders
    NEW XBOX APP - WHERE IS THE KEYBOARD SUPPORT!?: I've utilized the Xbox Console Companion application since its inception. One great feature they brought to the app was the support of keyboard use. That is, when I start a message on my xbox, a...
  9. where is the star symbol on xbox keyboard

    in XBoX Accessibility
    where is the star symbol on xbox keyboard: where is the* symbol on xbox 360 keyboard 64f71b5b-db2a-4748-87b7-6c534d5c9ed4
  10. Where are we at with Mouse/Keyboard?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Where are we at with Mouse/Keyboard?: So I've been out of the Xbox world for awhile been the X has me thinking of returning. One of my hesitations is I remember reading something that said MS is going to support M/K on their...