Where is the intake fan on the Xbox one s?

Discus and support Where is the intake fan on the Xbox one s? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Where is the air flow for the xbox one s? 3c6abfce-8cc4-4362-ae5a-825612aade6d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zane524, Nov 23, 2020.

  1. Zane524
    Zane524 Guest

    Where is the intake fan on the Xbox one s?


    Where is the air flow for the xbox one s?

    :)
     
    Zane524, Nov 23, 2020
    #1
  2. NicholasGruepala Win User

    Xbox series s heat question

    How does it do more harm when there is no positive air intake with only one fan doing all the outtake? i would figure putting an intake fan on the side of it and having a fan on the top over the black port would help expel the hot air faster to keep the console cooler? I mean it seems just going stock one outtake fan is a disaster waiting to happen.
  3. Atherza Win User

    My Xbox One Shuts Down By Itself ! Help

    Hey there! Is your Xbox One in a place where it can intake cool air, and exhaust warm air?
  4. adam sheehy Win User

    Series x keeps crashing and strange lines are appearing in every game

    i tried changing the hdmi port but im still getting crashing and ive pointed a cooling fan to the intake of my xbox, is there nothing else i can do?
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

    Cooling stand for Xbox 360 Blue LEDs 3 Fans

    @hobblejp

    Sorry to be pedantic here but by the laws of diffusion air should flood in through any vent without a fan to fill the vaccum, so in essence a vaccum by its very nature sucks on its own.

    thats the point i was making,it was being argued that the xbox does not take in air because it does not have intake fans,my point was the vent allows the air to be "pulled in" purely to fill the space left by the expelled air.this space is basically a vacuum
    and as you suggest it "sucks" in the surrounding air without the need for intake fans.the external fans cools this surrounding air therefore making the internal fans more productive.
  6. NicholasHulley Win User

    Need a fix

    I have tried this and as well moving the plug to it's own outlet also a cool hair dryer to the fan intake and side vent.
Thema:

Where is the intake fan on the Xbox one s?

Loading...
  1. Where is the intake fan on the Xbox one s? - Similar Threads - Where intake fan

  2. Where are the updates for beta and delta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  5. Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.: Hello, I have been recently trying out the story’s they have under the (Rushes) application in the Insiders Hub. When I get to the second part of the story’s I loose sound and audio. But the texts...
  6. Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?

    in XboX Insiders
    Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?: Pillars of eternity has a turn based mode beta for the last few months and it’s not available. Barely anything is added or updated at all over the last six months. I sincerely wish Microsoft would...
  7. For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...

    in XboX Insiders
    For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...: For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X sounds very robotic. I've already tried a different headset, but unfortunately, that didn't help. This...
  8. I don't know where else to ask so here goes

    in XboX Insiders
    I don't know where else to ask so here goes: Currently i don't have a working phone number. I have enough reward points for a month of GamePass but I can't redeem them without a phone. I'm laid up for the next couple weeks and would like...
  9. Why after the recent update on Xbox one, where my game from CD gone from the console and,...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why after the recent update on Xbox one, where my game from CD gone from the console and,...: After updating my Xbox one to play a game from CD, I found that the console wasn't reading or even attempting to read the disc inserted. I thought that it just wasn't opening the CD at first but...
  10. I can't log into my personal account on the website. minecraft.net where did I buy the...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into my personal account on the website. minecraft.net where did I buy the...: Hello! I can't log into my account on minecraft.net where I bought my minecraft license. It just takes me back to the same page where there are ways to log into an account. I just can't log into...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xbox one s air intake