Where is the discord feature on Xbox series s?

Discus and support Where is the discord feature on Xbox series s? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I recently joined Xbox insiders to use discord with my friends but for some reason I can’t find it at all, I even go to the parties and chat but don’t... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Frosty-Gambit, Sep 3, 2022.

1. Where is the discord feature on Xbox series s?

I recently joined Xbox insiders to use discord with my friends but for some reason I can’t find it at all, I even go to the parties and chat but don’t see anything about url or discord feature, do I need to download something else??

submitted by /u/Frosty-Gambit
    [link] [comments]

/u/Frosty-Gambit, Sep 3, 2022
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Why can't I stream my games on discord

Hi, Noah my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

It's frustrating when things just stop working, especially game streaming on Discord. Let's troubleshoot and get your Xbox Series S streaming seamlessly again! Here are some things to check:

1. Confirm Enabled Features:

Xbox Settings: On your Xbox Series S, ensure "Live streaming gameplay" is allowed in Settings > General > Online safety & family > Privacy & online safety.
    Discord Settings: In Discord, check that "Go Live" is enabled and you have selected the Xbox Series S as your capture device.

Network Connection:

Internet Speed: Verify your internet speed is sufficient for streaming (upload speed is crucial).
    Connection Stability: Check for interruptions or instability in your internet connection. Try a wired connection if possible.

Hardware and Software Updates:

Xbox Updates: Ensure your Xbox Series S is updated to the latest system software version.

Discord Updates: Update Discord to the latest version to benefit from bug fixes and performance improvements.

Game Updates: Check if any pending updates for the game you're trying to stream are available.

Troubleshooting Steps:

Restart Devices: Restart both your Xbox Series S and your PC/laptop running Discord.

Re-link Accounts: Re-link your Xbox and Discord accounts in the Discord settings.

Try Different Game: Test streaming a different game to see if the issue persists.
    Discord Server Issues: Check the Discord server where you're trying to stream for any ongoing problems or restrictions.

Advanced Troubleshooting:

Change Streaming Settings: Play around with Discord's streaming settings like resolution, bitrate, and framerate to see if it impacts stability.

Clear Discord Cache: Open Discord's User Settings > Appearance > Advanced > Appearance, scroll down to "Cache," and click "Clear Cache."

Note: Some of the information, which were gained from this answer, were received in a thread on the Microsoft forum by Nkosana23 Independent Advisor , and it seemed a good idea, to share this information with you. Source of information (credits) :

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/30b9f21f-23e8-49ad-970b-889901e3b6d2

I hope this helps! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions or need additional clarification.
  3. Yanyannnn Win User

Discord re-linking

Hello Dalyn Hanson,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to relink your Discord account to your Xbox Series S. Just a reminder, we are not able to double check the account or the devices that is connected to your account. No worries, we do have some effective troubleshooting steps here that could fix the issue.

Here are some steps you can try:

1. Make sure that your Discord account is not already linked to another Xbox account. You can check this by logging into your Discord account and going to User Settings > Connections.

2. On your Xbox Series S, go to Settings > Account > Linked social accounts.

3. Select Discord and choose "Unlink".

4. Restart your Xbox Series S.

5. On your phone, open the Discord app and go to User Settings > Connections.

6. Select Xbox and choose "Disconnect".

7. Restart your phone.

8. On your Xbox Series S, go to Settings > Account > Linked social accounts.

9. Select Discord and choose "Link".

10. Follow the on-screen instructions to link your Discord account to your Xbox Series S.

Hope I helped! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. ngocphi Win User

I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC but dont have an Xbox to ger discord nitro and ea access how can i redeem them?

Ea pass is only an xbox feature and discord nitro is only a pc feature you need to download discord
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

will the one x be unlocked on games with fps caps when the new consoles arrive?

Hi,

I'm not sure where you got the 'every game will be 120 fps on Series S' from. The Series S will be capable of 120 fps, but that may not be possible on every game.

As for Xbox One games at higher frame rates, that's possible, but it will only be on certain games. Plus, such features have to be patched in either by the developer or via the BC team. Xbox One games won't automatically run at higher frame rates on Series
    X or S.

This is how Xbox Series S backwards compatibility really works
  6. Tomm_A Win User

Streaming on Discord

Hello Pandafox11,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We are more than glad to address your concern here.

When streaming on Discord from your Xbox, your friends can indeed watch your streams. However, there are a few important points to consider:

- Pairing Xbox Account: Sometimes, your friends may encounter a prompt asking them to pair their Xbox account. This doesn't mean that only people with an Xbox account can watch your streams. Instead, it's related to the setup process for streaming from your Xbox to Discord.

- Stream to Discord Feature: Discord has introduced a feature called "Stream to Discord", which allows you to stream your Xbox gameplay directly to Discord. This feature was initially available to Xbox Insiders and is now accessible to all Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One console users. Here's how it works:

- Connect Your Xbox Profile to Discord:

- If you haven't already connected your Xbox account to Discord, follow these steps:

- Open Discord on your desktop or mobile.

- Go to User Settings > Connections.

- Look for the Xbox logo and click it.

- Sign in with your Microsoft account.

- Once connected, you're all set up!

- Streaming Process:

- While connected to a Discord voice channel or call on your Xbox:

- Press the Xbox button on your controller.

- Navigate to the Parties & Chats tab.

- Select Discord.

- Choose the voice channel where you want to stream your Xbox gameplay.

- Click Stream your game.

- Adjust the resolution and framerate settings as desired.

- Finally, select Start Streaming.

- Bonding with Friends:

- Streaming your favorite games on Discord is a fantastic way to connect and bond with your friends, regardless of whether they have an Xbox account or not. Whether you're showing off character builds, sharing hidden areas, or demonstrating your competitive skills, Discord provides a virtual couch for friends to enjoy gaming together from anywhere in the world.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Thema:

Where is the discord feature on Xbox series s?

1. Where is the discord feature on Xbox series s? - Similar Threads - Where discord feature

2. Where is my storage

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my storage: So I have 364GB to use on my console and my games and apps only combine to around 330GB but my xbox says I’ve used 99.9% of my storage, how does that make any sense?...
  3. Where do i get my Robux code

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do i get my Robux code: I redeemed 200 robux in the xbox app in microsoft rewards but haven’t received a code for them. Where do i check for this code? 37abdbac-e927-4c48-babc-4fad5c0f9e51
  4. Are there forums or Discord groups where one can connect with the developers or other...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are there forums or Discord groups where one can connect with the developers or other...: I have a friend who could use encouragement for his first time using the XBOX Adaptive controller. He recently became disabled and is frustrated that he can't game as he did before. He just got...
  5. where is the discord 3 month promo in the ultimate game pass perks, it says until 2023 it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where is the discord 3 month promo in the ultimate game pass perks, it says until 2023 it...: hello it says that you can get 3 months discord with ultimate perk but i dont see it on the perk tab where is the discord 3 month promo in the ultimate game pass perks, it says until 2023 it is...
  6. Free 3 Month Discord Nitro Perk: where did it go?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free 3 Month Discord Nitro Perk: where did it go?: I scanned the qr code, sorted the card details, and confirmed it all, but im not sure where the nitro went. Its not on my usual discord account, despite confirming it on my phone (that has the...
  7. Where can I find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA Access codes...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where can I find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA Access codes...: Hi! Today I purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 1$ for 3 months and I would like to ask: Where can I find my Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA Access codes on PC ?...
  8. Where is the place to redeem the Discord Nitro on Xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is the place to redeem the Discord Nitro on Xbox?: I saw the ad before on my Xbox and just remembered about it today. I went on my Xbox and could not find the banner. 8b55b3e7-fe67-4dcd-acb5-ef9d73113185
  9. Where is the EA Access, Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium offer available?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where is the EA Access, Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium offer available?: So I bought Game Pass Ultimate 5 days ago and I haven't been able to claim them, I live in Chile btw 7ad7990d-2587-478f-9ff5-0668910b1aac
  10. i just bought xbox game pass, where is my discord nitro code?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i just bought xbox game pass, where is my discord nitro code?: hi so i just bought xbox game pass ultimate, where and when do i receive my discord nitro code? 0129e739-24fc-4130-9240-c9691d8d46de