where is the discord 3 month promo in the ultimate game pass perks, it says until 2023 it...

Discus and support where is the discord 3 month promo in the ultimate game pass perks, it says until 2023 it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello it says that you can get 3 months discord with ultimate perk but i dont see it on the perk tab where is the discord 3 month promo in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by isiani ashai, Oct 28, 2022.

1. isiani ashai
    isiani ashai Guest

where is the discord 3 month promo in the ultimate game pass perks, it says until 2023 it...

hello it says that you can get 3 months discord with ultimate perk but i dont see it on the perk tab

where is the discord 3 month promo in the ultimate game pass perks, it says until 2023 it is not there!!!

:)

isiani ashai, Oct 28, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

where is the discord 3 month promo in the ultimate game pass perks, it says until 2023 it is not there!!!

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Isiani

If you're not able to see the Discord Nitro perk it's because one of the next reasons:

A. The offer is not available in your country / region

B. Your account is not eligible for this perk
  3. isiani ashai Win User

No both 1 and 2 are good for me. The discord website says it is available but check on the perk tab it is not there!!!
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate | didnt get my discord nitro code

Hello Just,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a perk. Have you ever got a discord Nitro perk in the past with Ultimate? There were ones where you got discord nitro for signing up. If so this could be why the Perk is not showing
    as your account already has had a discord promo in the past. Here is the promotion
    page for discord Nitro

Note: Only new subscribers can claim the 3 months of Nitro! If you have previously subscribed to Nitro, Nitro Classic, and Server Boosting, you will not be able to claim this code, however, this code can be gifted to a friend!

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Нету перков на ПК в Xbox Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-No PC Perks in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate]

Hello Sand,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a perk. Have you ever got a discord Nitro perk in the past with Ultimate? There were ones where you got discord nitro for signing up. If so this could be why the Perk is
    not showing as your account already has had a discord promo in the past. Here is the promotion
    page for discord Nitro

Note: Only new subscribers can claim the 3 months of Nitro! If you have previously subscribed to Nitro, Nitro Classic, and Server Boosting, you will not be able to claim this code, however, this code can be gifted to a friend!

Thanks,

Brad
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

3 months for Nitro with Ultimate Xbox Game Pass

Hello Kauaaaa,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a perk. Have you ever got a discord Nitro perk in the past with Ultimate? There were ones where you got discord nitro for signing up. If so this could be why the Perk is not showing
    as your account already has had a discord promo in the past. Here is the promotion
    page for discord Nitro

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. where is the discord 3 month promo in the ultimate game pass perks, it says until 2023 it... - Similar Threads - where discord month

2. Where do i get my Robux code

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do i get my Robux code: I redeemed 200 robux in the xbox app in microsoft rewards but haven’t received a code for them. Where do i check for this code? 37abdbac-e927-4c48-babc-4fad5c0f9e51
  3. Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox: What is my Roblox username and password notify me d53b9ea7-6461-464b-b102-2affcf852834
  4. Are there forums or Discord groups where one can connect with the developers or other...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are there forums or Discord groups where one can connect with the developers or other...: I have a friend who could use encouragement for his first time using the XBOX Adaptive controller. He recently became disabled and is frustrated that he can't game as he did before. He just got...
  5. Where is the discord feature on Xbox series s?

in XboX Insiders
    Where is the discord feature on Xbox series s?: I recently joined Xbox insiders to use discord with my friends but for some reason I can’t find it at all, I even go to the parties and chat but don’t see anything about url or discord feature, do...
  6. Free 3 Month Discord Nitro Perk: where did it go?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free 3 Month Discord Nitro Perk: where did it go?: I scanned the qr code, sorted the card details, and confirmed it all, but im not sure where the nitro went. Its not on my usual discord account, despite confirming it on my phone (that has the...
  7. Where can I find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA Access codes...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where can I find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA Access codes...: Hi! Today I purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 1$ for 3 months and I would like to ask: Where can I find my Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA Access codes on PC ?...
  8. Where is the place to redeem the Discord Nitro on Xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is the place to redeem the Discord Nitro on Xbox?: I saw the ad before on my Xbox and just remembered about it today. I went on my Xbox and could not find the banner. 8b55b3e7-fe67-4dcd-acb5-ef9d73113185
  9. Where is the EA Access, Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium offer available?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where is the EA Access, Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium offer available?: So I bought Game Pass Ultimate 5 days ago and I haven't been able to claim them, I live in Chile btw 7ad7990d-2587-478f-9ff5-0668910b1aac
  10. i just bought xbox game pass, where is my discord nitro code?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i just bought xbox game pass, where is my discord nitro code?: hi so i just bought xbox game pass ultimate, where and when do i receive my discord nitro code? 0129e739-24fc-4130-9240-c9691d8d46de