Where is the controller dead zone settings on Xbox One?

Discus and support Where is the controller dead zone settings on Xbox One? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I’ve seen the setting for dead zone before within the settings of the Xbox but never needed to use it because all the games I played had their own... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Doctor Funday, Oct 27, 2022.

1. Where is the controller dead zone settings on Xbox One?

So I’ve seen the setting for dead zone before within the settings of the Xbox but never needed to use it because all the games I played had their own dead zone settings. But the game I play now doesn’t and no matter how I change the sensitivity and aim assist settings, it just doesn’t feel like I can’t get it just right. So did the Xbox dead zone settings get disabled or something?

:)

Doctor Funday, Oct 27, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hope the same
    And you're welcome

Don't hesitate to reach the community forums if you need help in the future
    For now take care and have a good day
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

You should be able to see the option when you select the "configure" option > new profile as advised in this related article:

https://princehowto.com/how-to-change-deadzone-...

** This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. Volcannon Win User

Soo has there been any mention of if they are going to add a dead zone option yet? I have been playing Vampire Survivors that just came out on the game pass and it makes using the analog stick completely useless for me. Whenever I go left or right on it and let go, it would put me in the opposite direction.
  5. Doctor Funday Win User

Oh bummer. Well thank you for your time and help anyways. Hopefully it will be added back in the future.
  6. Doctor Funday Win User

Thank you for the reply but I think I need help finding the dead zone setting within the accessory app cause I can’t seem to find it lol
Thema:

1. Where is the controller dead zone settings on Xbox One? - Similar Threads - Where controller dead

2. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  3. Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...: Can someone tell me where I can get an xbox one controller repaired 0db2076c-60c7-4874-8534-81d368b1f55d
  4. Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement: Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement, Anyone know? 2ba386f7-8b93-4ef8-b37d-e54f4dc25196
  5. Wheres my xbox desing control

in XBoX on Windows
    Wheres my xbox desing control: I've oder a xbox desing control from the xbox desing lab..... What a mistake I've not hread anything for 4weeks, ever time I try contact someone or talk to someone I get passed around. No one...
  6. Where can I send my controllers to get fixed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I send my controllers to get fixed.: In 2021 is when I got my first Xbox and i have three controllers for it (thier all made by Microsoft) my three controllers have different problems, for my series x/s controller is one of the...
  7. Where can I get my controller juloy stick button fixed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I get my controller juloy stick button fixed: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** ed88684d-17b8-4b61-8657-6dae70aa22f8
  8. I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.: I’m on Xbox, have turned it off and on, un installed and re installed and neither have worked. ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One***...
  9. I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.: I’m on Xbox, have turned it off and on, un installed and re installed and neither have worked. 55aff269-2c41-4950-9b0f-701cb9dc1621
  10. Where do I send my controller to be repaired

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do I send my controller to be repaired: I need to send Xbox controller for repair but I don’t know where I send it 2dc57934-06a6-4910-b807-e67908ee961d