Where is the Ark Survival Evolved update for Windows 10? Xbox and PS got it so where is the...

Discus and support Where is the Ark Survival Evolved update for Windows 10? Xbox and PS got it so where is the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Where is the update for ASE in the microsoft store? 7ca1ae11-e3b4-438e-a962-3b1c04c8cae3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aura Siren, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Aura Siren
    Aura Siren Guest

Where is the Ark Survival Evolved update for Windows 10? Xbox and PS got it so where is the...

Where is the update for ASE in the microsoft store?

:)

Aura Siren, Jun 4, 2023
  2. xMoonHunterx Win User

Where is the Ark Survival Evolved update for Windows 10? Xbox and PS got it so where is the update for PC players?

Its been over a month for me and I am still not able to download any version of ark off windows store. steam version works perfectly fine. windows 10 has issues acquiring license.. what gives?!

I've literally tried every troubleshooting step you can find on the internet.

reset store cache

redownloaded store

uninstalled/reinstalled

command lined

all of this to no avail..
  3. Kronah Oh Win User

Where is the Ark Survival Evolved update for Windows 10? Xbox and PS got it so where is the update for PC players?

It didn’t work, as is the case with many Win10 players. We’ve been trying the wsreset.exe and Get Updates thing since yesterday and there’s still no update!
  4. Joel Chalmers Win User

The update is now live - just tried and I've got it. Should load to v960 now
  5. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., hope to help you today!

If you mean the Rhyniognatha update, this has been released since the second of this month

So please open up your Microsoft Store on Windows and select Get Updates to download the patch.

If you have any trouble following any steps or the issue persists let me know!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  6. Jay Stephenson Win User

wow your right on the money having done this 3 times now and still not working.
Thema:

1. Where is the Ark Survival Evolved update for Windows 10? Xbox and PS got it so where is the... - Similar Threads - Where Ark Survival

2. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  3. where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?

in XBoX on Windows
    where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?: Hi I just made a Microsoft Xbox device warranty repair for Xbox controller core 2. And the shipping instructions says, "put service number outside box". But i can't find it in my emails, website,...
  4. Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...: Where are we going to download games once the servers shut down? 23360feb-5349-4c5b-8f11-343e48a7550f
  5. Can an XboxTv be created where a plasma TV has a built-in Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Can an XboxTv be created where a plasma TV has a built-in Xbox: This seems possible and would be a great convenience I would definitely buy one and hang it on my wall. submitted by /u/Zestyclose-Regular69 [link] [comments]
  6. Where is my v bucks that I redeemed 30 minutes ago?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my v bucks that I redeemed 30 minutes ago?: Where are the v bucks. I would like to tall to epic games. 1be70cb6-a1eb-4040-81d5-dadb7cff2ca3
  7. Where can I get a hdmi port repaired

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I get a hdmi port repaired: I need a hdmi port replaced qWhere can qi get hdmi replaced cb360815-0896-4ebe-b5c8-1df22c526984
  8. Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...: Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to stream games from my Xbox One X to YouTube? d5de1c6e-872c-46e2-8615-447b0133d214
  9. I have no ups drop off point where I live

in XBoX on Windows
    I have no ups drop off point where I live: So I'm trying to send my controller for a repair and it is telling Me to find the nearest ups drop off point but I live in a place where it don't exists 56cf740c-1ce5-4ab2-9564-1a4e0ebd7f98
  10. ARK game stoped leting texts (enter) happen. Results blank spot where named dinos n human...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ARK game stoped leting texts (enter) happen. Results blank spot where named dinos n human...: ARK is a realy cool game with a lot to learn , and naming my dinos was easy. Down the road of taming then naming the game stopped funktion of the (enter) button in the text part of the naming...