Where is Snap?! Is there a replacement PIP mode?
Discus and support Where is Snap?! Is there a replacement PIP mode? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since the new March update (nice one btw!) I'm having trouble trying to snap TV with my games. TV PIP with games is one of the reasons I bought this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KaBar87, Apr 3, 2017.
Thema:
Where is Snap?! Is there a replacement PIP mode?
Loading...
-
Where is Snap?! Is there a replacement PIP mode? - Similar Threads - Where Snap replacement
-
Where are the updates for beta and delta?
in XboX InsidersWhere are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?
in XboX InsidersWhere is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments] -
Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.
in XboX InsidersInsider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.: Hello, I have been recently trying out the story’s they have under the (Rushes) application in the Insiders Hub. When I get to the second part of the story’s I loose sound and audio. But the texts... -
Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?
in XboX InsidersSeems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?: Pillars of eternity has a turn based mode beta for the last few months and it’s not available. Barely anything is added or updated at all over the last six months. I sincerely wish Microsoft would... -
For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...
in XboX InsidersFor the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...: For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X sounds very robotic. I've already tried a different headset, but unfortunately, that didn't help. This... -
I don't know where else to ask so here goes
in XboX InsidersI don't know where else to ask so here goes: Currently i don't have a working phone number. I have enough reward points for a month of GamePass but I can't redeem them without a phone. I'm laid up for the next couple weeks and would like... -
where is my snap!!!!
in XBoX on Consoleswhere is my snap!!!!: where the **** is my snap after this last update!!!!!!!!! you took it away??!!?it was the best feature, now its straight crapone. all in one entertainment system, remember that!!... -
Anyone in the Preview program know where "snap to screenshot" went?
in XBoX on ConsolesAnyone in the Preview program know where "snap to screenshot" went?: I just finished the huge update and I've been going through the new dashboard. It feels even more cluttered than it did, with a heavy emphasis on ads instead of my content. Anyway, I did the...