WHERE IS RTX FOR NEXT GEN CONSOLES
Discus and support WHERE IS RTX FOR NEXT GEN CONSOLES in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Its 2023 and rtx is still not a feature on next gen consoles especially xbox, WE WANT ANSWERS MICROSOFT ee08cf17-7a62-463a-be7b-ffd6b787724e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Texer_x, Mar 20, 2023.
Thema:
WHERE IS RTX FOR NEXT GEN CONSOLES
Loading...
-
WHERE IS RTX FOR NEXT GEN CONSOLES - Similar Threads - WHERE RTX NEXT
-
Where are the updates for beta and delta?
in XboX InsidersWhere are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?
in XboX InsidersWhere is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments] -
Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.
in XboX InsidersInsider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.: Hello, I have been recently trying out the story’s they have under the (Rushes) application in the Insiders Hub. When I get to the second part of the story’s I loose sound and audio. But the texts... -
Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?
in XboX InsidersSeems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?: Pillars of eternity has a turn based mode beta for the last few months and it’s not available. Barely anything is added or updated at all over the last six months. I sincerely wish Microsoft would... -
For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...
in XboX InsidersFor the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...: For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X sounds very robotic. I've already tried a different headset, but unfortunately, that didn't help. This... -
I don't know where else to ask so here goes
in XboX InsidersI don't know where else to ask so here goes: Currently i don't have a working phone number. I have enough reward points for a month of GamePass but I can't redeem them without a phone. I'm laid up for the next couple weeks and would like... -
Why after the recent update on Xbox one, where my game from CD gone from the console and,...
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy after the recent update on Xbox one, where my game from CD gone from the console and,...: After updating my Xbox one to play a game from CD, I found that the console wasn't reading or even attempting to read the disc inserted. I thought that it just wasn't opening the CD at first but... -
Minecraft RTX Beta: Ray Tracing-compatable resource pack? Where to download it?
in XboX InsidersMinecraft RTX Beta: Ray Tracing-compatable resource pack? Where to download it?: [IMG] submitted by /u/WhisperFire26 [link] [comments]