WHERE IS RTX FOR NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Discus and support WHERE IS RTX FOR NEXT GEN CONSOLES in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Its 2023 and rtx is still not a feature on next gen consoles especially xbox, WE WANT ANSWERS MICROSOFT ee08cf17-7a62-463a-be7b-ffd6b787724e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Texer_x, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Texer_x
    Texer_x Guest

Its 2023 and rtx is still not a feature on next gen consoles especially xbox, WE WANT ANSWERS MICROSOFT

:)

Texer_x, Mar 20, 2023
  2. Jason Dean5 Win User

I also want the feature or I might quit Minecraft next month if it doesn't come out☹️
  3. Otaxza Win User

I've stumbled upon a post on YouTube which is showing a PrePreview build for the Series X and it's surprisingly stable with a few frame dips, so I don't think it will be long before we have access to the RTX option. For the video in question, if you watch ( https://youtu.be/tQmU9eaq5CA

) you'll see the current Preview build with RTX enabled, don't take my word for it this could be a fake post but if its not we may get Raytracing by 1.21 or 1.22.
  4. ShadowxWavez Win User

I know this post is a few months old but all I heard is RTX for Minecraft on next gen consoles have been pulled due to the fact that the current hardware would be unable to run the feature if they throw it out into the public now. There are certain games that have RTX on console but Minecraft is one of the most intensive games to run with RTX enabled. I just seen on the internet (not sure if it’s real) but it’s been said to at the RTX feature is in the testing phase right now. If we do get the RTX feature on console anytime soon it most likely won’t be until the next generation of Xbox come out in 2028.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

There is no timetable

Ray tracing gen even with specialized hardware is brutal on performance. I can play Quake at over 1000fps on my PCuntil I turn on raytracing and it thst goes to 70. There is a huge number of objects in a minecraft world to compute

Making changes to minecraft is extremely complex as people have worlds they have years invested in. So you will just have to be patient, and it will likely hit the mainstream PC version, not the current insider/preview builds before the consoles
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Thema:

1. WHERE IS RTX FOR NEXT GEN CONSOLES - Similar Threads - WHERE RTX NEXT

2. Where do i get my Robux code

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do i get my Robux code: I redeemed 200 robux in the xbox app in microsoft rewards but haven’t received a code for them. Where do i check for this code? 37abdbac-e927-4c48-babc-4fad5c0f9e51
  3. Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox: What is my Roblox username and password notify me d53b9ea7-6461-464b-b102-2affcf852834
  4. I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...: Where do I put this link from my Xbox so I can play the damn games a13086df-ef2b-490f-9ce0-2b383915e16e
  5. Where are my rewards/quests?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are my rewards/quests?: On my Xbox profile I go on rewards, but there's nothing there. I thought they'd be a new rewards hub, with new quests this April. All mine says is "Try again later" "We can't check for quests...
  6. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  7. Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...: Can someone tell me where I can get an xbox one controller repaired 0db2076c-60c7-4874-8534-81d368b1f55d
  8. where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...: where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft rewards removed it 7b6634c3-012a-4a36-bcdb-61ef5cd95396
  9. Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement: Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement, Anyone know? 2ba386f7-8b93-4ef8-b37d-e54f4dc25196
  10. Minecraft RTX Beta: Ray Tracing-compatable resource pack? Where to download it?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX Beta: Ray Tracing-compatable resource pack? Where to download it?: [IMG] submitted by /u/WhisperFire26 [link] [comments]