Where is New Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja?

Discus and support Where is New Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been waiting quite a while for this game, and it was due December 1st for XBOX One/XBOX Series consoles, but it's nowhere to be found. Is it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zachtronics, Dec 4, 2022.

  1. Zachtronics
    Zachtronics Guest

    Where is New Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja?


    I've been waiting quite a while for this game, and it was due December 1st for XBOX One/XBOX Series consoles, but it's nowhere to be found.

    Is it available, and I'm just not able to find it?

    PC had a December 1st release as well, and it was on time. It's been available for Playstation and Switch since November 24th.

    I'd like to have an idea of the release window, so that I can use my Rewards points for the game, otherwise I'll be taking my business elsewhere.

    Cheers.

    :)
     
    Zachtronics, Dec 4, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Where is New Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja?

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    As I have checked with the game support, they did mention that it will be available for Xbox Series X|S this December but there is no specific date, all they mentioned is that more information will be out soon.

    For your reference, I have here a screenshot:

    [​IMG]
  3. Zachtronics Win User

    Where is New Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja?

    Thanks for finding that post! I went through a bunch of their Facebook and Twitter stuff, but I didn't see the disclaimer you found. I appreciate it.

    Cheers!
  4. Zehq Win User

    Javelin vs Stinger

    Rhino, no offence, but no, a Caveman would not be able to nuke Mw2, sorry, but a Caveman didn't have cod. :(
  5. HoLyWooD444 Win User

    forums on safari

    i'm just a simple caveman lawyer, these new forums confuse and frighten me.

    they also wont let me quote other posts for some reason. i hate change
  6. Kinectimal Win User

    MW3 Quickscoping confirmed.

    So easy a caveman could it, but oh well.
Thema:

Where is New Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja?

Loading...
  1. Where is New Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja? - Similar Threads - Where Joe Mac

  2. Where are the updates for beta and delta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  5. Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.: Hello, I have been recently trying out the story’s they have under the (Rushes) application in the Insiders Hub. When I get to the second part of the story’s I loose sound and audio. But the texts...
  6. Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?

    in XboX Insiders
    Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?: Pillars of eternity has a turn based mode beta for the last few months and it’s not available. Barely anything is added or updated at all over the last six months. I sincerely wish Microsoft would...
  7. For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...

    in XboX Insiders
    For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...: For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X sounds very robotic. I've already tried a different headset, but unfortunately, that didn't help. This...
  8. I don't know where else to ask so here goes

    in XboX Insiders
    I don't know where else to ask so here goes: Currently i don't have a working phone number. I have enough reward points for a month of GamePass but I can't redeem them without a phone. I'm laid up for the next couple weeks and would like...
  9. Why after the recent update on Xbox one, where my game from CD gone from the console and,...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why after the recent update on Xbox one, where my game from CD gone from the console and,...: After updating my Xbox one to play a game from CD, I found that the console wasn't reading or even attempting to read the disc inserted. I thought that it just wasn't opening the CD at first but...
  10. I can't log into my personal account on the website. minecraft.net where did I buy the...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into my personal account on the website. minecraft.net where did I buy the...: Hello! I can't log into my account on minecraft.net where I bought my minecraft license. It just takes me back to the same page where there are ways to log into an account. I just can't log into...