Where is New Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja?

Discus and support Where is New Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been waiting quite a while for this game, and it was due December 1st for XBOX One/XBOX Series consoles, but it's nowhere to be found. Is it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zachtronics, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Zachtronics
    Zachtronics Guest

I've been waiting quite a while for this game, and it was due December 1st for XBOX One/XBOX Series consoles, but it's nowhere to be found.

Is it available, and I'm just not able to find it?

PC had a December 1st release as well, and it was on time. It's been available for Playstation and Switch since November 24th.

I'd like to have an idea of the release window, so that I can use my Rewards points for the game, otherwise I'll be taking my business elsewhere.

Cheers.

:)

Zachtronics, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

As I have checked with the game support, they did mention that it will be available for Xbox Series X|S this December but there is no specific date, all they mentioned is that more information will be out soon.

For your reference, I have here a screenshot:

[​IMG]
  3. Zachtronics Win User

Thanks for finding that post! I went through a bunch of their Facebook and Twitter stuff, but I didn't see the disclaimer you found. I appreciate it.

Cheers!
  4. Zehq Win User

Javelin vs Stinger

Rhino, no offence, but no, a Caveman would not be able to nuke Mw2, sorry, but a Caveman didn't have cod. :(
  5. HoLyWooD444 Win User

forums on safari

i'm just a simple caveman lawyer, these new forums confuse and frighten me.

they also wont let me quote other posts for some reason. i hate change
  6. Kinectimal Win User

MW3 Quickscoping confirmed.

So easy a caveman could it, but oh well.
Thema:

1. Where is New Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja? - Similar Threads - Where Joe Mac

2. Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox: What is my Roblox username and password notify me d53b9ea7-6461-464b-b102-2affcf852834
  3. I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...: Where do I put this link from my Xbox so I can play the damn games a13086df-ef2b-490f-9ce0-2b383915e16e
  4. Where are my rewards/quests?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are my rewards/quests?: On my Xbox profile I go on rewards, but there's nothing there. I thought they'd be a new rewards hub, with new quests this April. All mine says is "Try again later" "We can't check for quests...
  5. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  6. Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...: Can someone tell me where I can get an xbox one controller repaired 0db2076c-60c7-4874-8534-81d368b1f55d
  7. where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...: where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft rewards removed it 7b6634c3-012a-4a36-bcdb-61ef5cd95396
  8. Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement: Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement, Anyone know? 2ba386f7-8b93-4ef8-b37d-e54f4dc25196
  9. Wheres my xbox desing control

in XBoX on Windows
    Wheres my xbox desing control: I've oder a xbox desing control from the xbox desing lab..... What a mistake I've not hread anything for 4weeks, ever time I try contact someone or talk to someone I get passed around. No one...
  10. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...