Where is my XBox (returned for warranty repair)
Discus and support Where is my XBox (returned for warranty repair) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. I recently had to return my XBox console for warranty repair due to the noisy fan issue. I have been tracking it's status on-line and on the 6th... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MarkyB916, Jun 12, 2020.
Thema:
Where is my XBox (returned for warranty repair)
Loading...
-
Where is my XBox (returned for warranty repair) - Similar Threads - Where returned warranty
-
Where are the updates for beta and delta?
in XboX InsidersWhere are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?
in XboX InsidersWhere is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments] -
Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.
in XboX InsidersInsider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.: Hello, I have been recently trying out the story’s they have under the (Rushes) application in the Insiders Hub. When I get to the second part of the story’s I loose sound and audio. But the texts... -
Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?
in XboX InsidersSeems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?: Pillars of eternity has a turn based mode beta for the last few months and it’s not available. Barely anything is added or updated at all over the last six months. I sincerely wish Microsoft would... -
For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...
in XboX InsidersFor the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...: For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X sounds very robotic. I've already tried a different headset, but unfortunately, that didn't help. This... -
I don't know where else to ask so here goes
in XboX InsidersI don't know where else to ask so here goes: Currently i don't have a working phone number. I have enough reward points for a month of GamePass but I can't redeem them without a phone. I'm laid up for the next couple weeks and would like... -
how do I return to where I received an answer to post again
in XBoX Games and Appshow do I return to where I received an answer to post again: I received answer to my problem and was told to contact the person who helped me but I don't know how to do it. e7173097-537a-4d5c-8caa-3f33328eedda -
Glitch where I can't exit a game and return to the home screen
in XBoX on ConsolesGlitch where I can't exit a game and return to the home screen: I am having a problem where on any controller, the illuminated "X" button is unresponsive in-game. This means that I cannot return to the home screen. I cannot exit any game. This problem has...