Where is my xbox controller?

Discus and support Where is my xbox controller? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I ordered an replacement for my xbox controller on November 3 because it was broken. On the 5th I sent my broken controller to Ups and it says it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shane Fields, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Shane Fields
    Shane Fields Guest

So I ordered an replacement for my xbox controller on November 3 because it was broken. On the 5th I sent my broken controller to Ups and it says it arrived to your service center on the 10th. The Microsoft devices website said it will take 11-14 to send me a new one. So I'm wondering, did you guys forget about my controller order or is it a different story?

:)

Shane Fields, Dec 1, 2022
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

It could just be that they do have it but just haven't updated it. I know with other repair services, there can be a delay to updates.
  3. AzmanSiu Win User

Hi Kris, its been 5 days since its been delivered to Daventry.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Shane

I understand that you didn’t received your replacement controller yet
    However here in the forums and we as independent advisors is not possible to access directly to your account information

In situations like this the best option is reach Microsoft support and ask for a follow up
  5. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Where’s my Xbox controller ?

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

Check if it didn't arrive in your email if it didn't arrive in the service order or in the spam box.

I hope I helped and until
  6. melanie brown2 Win User

Where’s my Xbox controller ?

Thema:

1. Where is my xbox controller? - Similar Threads - Where controller

2. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  3. Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...: Can someone tell me where I can get an xbox one controller repaired 0db2076c-60c7-4874-8534-81d368b1f55d
  4. Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement: Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement, Anyone know? 2ba386f7-8b93-4ef8-b37d-e54f4dc25196
  5. Wheres my xbox desing control

in XBoX on Windows
    Wheres my xbox desing control: I've oder a xbox desing control from the xbox desing lab..... What a mistake I've not hread anything for 4weeks, ever time I try contact someone or talk to someone I get passed around. No one...
  6. Where can I send my controllers to get fixed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I send my controllers to get fixed.: In 2021 is when I got my first Xbox and i have three controllers for it (thier all made by Microsoft) my three controllers have different problems, for my series x/s controller is one of the...
  7. Where can I get my controller juloy stick button fixed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I get my controller juloy stick button fixed: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** ed88684d-17b8-4b61-8657-6dae70aa22f8
  8. I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.: I’m on Xbox, have turned it off and on, un installed and re installed and neither have worked. ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One***...
  9. I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.: I’m on Xbox, have turned it off and on, un installed and re installed and neither have worked. 55aff269-2c41-4950-9b0f-701cb9dc1621
  10. Where do I send my controller to be repaired

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do I send my controller to be repaired: I need to send Xbox controller for repair but I don’t know where I send it 2dc57934-06a6-4910-b807-e67908ee961d