Where is my vanilla cape?

Discus and support Where is my vanilla cape? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have both a Java and bedrock account I don't know if they were made under the same email even though they both use the same email because I don't see... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Only Jesster, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Only Jesster
    Only Jesster Guest

I have both a Java and bedrock account I don't know if they were made under the same email even though they both use the same email because I don't see the vanilla cape in either my bedrock or Java account, I just want to know if I made my bedrock account way before my Java account would I still get the vanilla cape?

:)

Only Jesster, Feb 4, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

The "vanilla cape" is a reward for players who purchased a Minecraft account before a certain date and have logged into the game with that account. If you have both a Java and Bedrock account and they use the same email, then the cape should be available on both. However, if the accounts were made at different times, it's possible that only one of them is eligible for the cape. To check if you have the cape, you can log into both accounts and go to the Minecraft profile page to see if the cape is displayed.
  3. Daniel Korpelainen Win User

Where is my vanilla cape

Ok

But i have already contacted Minecraft support and they said to contact Microsoft support.

And thanks for helping me the best you can.
  4. Tsepeshi Win User

Where is my vanilla cape

Apologies for the late response.

I don’t know the time it takes for everyone to receive the cape and couldn’t find any information about the estimated date either, you could contact Minecraft support and ask them if (and when) you’re eligible to get it.

I did find some useful information though, you could try completely logging out and then logging back in or just wait.
  5. Daniel Korpelainen Win User

Where is my vanilla cape

It's been more then one year since they begin tolling out and yes i have played both and they are on the same account.
  6. Tsepeshi Win User

Where is my vanilla cape

It takes a while for everyone to receive the cape.

Do you own both versions on the same account and have you played both?
Thema:

1. Where is my vanilla cape? - Similar Threads - Where vanilla cape

2. Where are my rewards/quests?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are my rewards/quests?: On my Xbox profile I go on rewards, but there's nothing there. I thought they'd be a new rewards hub, with new quests this April. All mine says is "Try again later" "We can't check for quests...
  3. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  4. Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...: Can someone tell me where I can get an xbox one controller repaired 0db2076c-60c7-4874-8534-81d368b1f55d
  5. where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...: where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft rewards removed it 7b6634c3-012a-4a36-bcdb-61ef5cd95396
  6. Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement: Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement, Anyone know? 2ba386f7-8b93-4ef8-b37d-e54f4dc25196
  7. Wheres my xbox desing control

in XBoX on Windows
    Wheres my xbox desing control: I've oder a xbox desing control from the xbox desing lab..... What a mistake I've not hread anything for 4weeks, ever time I try contact someone or talk to someone I get passed around. No one...
  8. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...
  9. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  10. Where is my vanilla cape

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my vanilla cape: I have migrate my account before 6 june and own both edition and i still haven't got vanilla cape and there gone more then one year before they begin rolling out....