Where is my v bucks that I redeemed 30 minutes ago?
Discus and support Where is my v bucks that I redeemed 30 minutes ago? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Where are the v bucks. I would like to tall to epic games. 1be70cb6-a1eb-4040-81d5-dadb7cff2ca3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Carson the king Willix, Mar 3, 2024.
Thema:
Where is my v bucks that I redeemed 30 minutes ago?
Loading...
-
Where is my v bucks that I redeemed 30 minutes ago? - Similar Threads - Where bucks redeemed
-
Where are the updates for beta and delta?
in XboX InsidersWhere are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?
in XboX InsidersWhere is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments] -
Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.
in XboX InsidersInsider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.: Hello, I have been recently trying out the story’s they have under the (Rushes) application in the Insiders Hub. When I get to the second part of the story’s I loose sound and audio. But the texts... -
Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?
in XboX InsidersSeems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?: Pillars of eternity has a turn based mode beta for the last few months and it’s not available. Barely anything is added or updated at all over the last six months. I sincerely wish Microsoft would... -
For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...
in XboX InsidersFor the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...: For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X sounds very robotic. I've already tried a different headset, but unfortunately, that didn't help. This... -
I don't know where else to ask so here goes
in XboX InsidersI don't know where else to ask so here goes: Currently i don't have a working phone number. I have enough reward points for a month of GamePass but I can't redeem them without a phone. I'm laid up for the next couple weeks and would like... -
I have redeemed my fortnite v bucks voucher but I don't know where the V bucks are
in XBoX Games and AppsI have redeemed my fortnite v bucks voucher but I don't know where the V bucks are: I have bought a fortnite 2800 v bucks voucher which o redeemed on my epic account today. It then sent a message to log into my microsoft account to receive a code. My microsoft account has a... -
Where has my v bucks gone?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhere has my v bucks gone?: Redeemed V-bucks, said it was sent to my email address but I haven't had it. Where else can I check? The code now says its already been redeemed and I've had a confirmation email saying its been...