Where is my replacement xbox x?

Discus and support Where is my replacement xbox x? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox is faulty and I've been promised a replacement and 400£ has been assigned to Microsoft until I return the faulty console. I HAVE HAD NO... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Paul Hickey2, Feb 3, 2023.

1. Paul Hickey2
    Paul Hickey2 Guest

My xbox is faulty and I've been promised a replacement and 400£ has been assigned to Microsoft until I return the faulty console. I HAVE HAD NO RESPONSE AT ALL RE DELIVERY.

WHERE IS MY REPLACEMENT?????

:)

Paul Hickey2, Feb 3, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Paul, when you activate the warranty you can follow the status of your console by going to your Purchase History.

https://account.microsoft.com/

If you cannot see it in your Purchase History, you will have to contact support via chat so that they can check the status of your console.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

this is a community forum, nobody here has access to any accounts, you need to contact support for this issue.
  4. Zen Like Calm Win User

Tech support

Where did you buy the console from?

The Xbox One X was only released in November, so take it back or return it to where you bought it from and get them to replace it.

It is the people you bought it from responsibility to replace faulty hardware, not Microsoft (unless of course you bought it from the Microsoft store but then you'd need to be contacting them and not Xbox Support).
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Series S keeps crashing

That's strange, I Have Xbox 360, Xbox one Fat, Xbox one X and Xbox series X, just my One X had issues, but I replaced trough the out of warranty service and all of them are currently working
  6. LostLogics Win User

Xbox One X overheating alot

I recently opened up my XBox One X to replace my harddrive for an SSD. While I was at it, I replaced the thermal paste. It was pretty much rock solid on my XBox so the heat transfer between the APU and the cooler must have been extremely poor. If you are
    comfortable opening it up and replacing the thermal paste, I really recommend you do so.

There are several videos on YouTube that walks you through the process, and the X is really easy to work on.
Thema:

1. Where is my replacement xbox x? - Similar Threads - Where replacement

2. where is the other amounts in the Xbox rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    where is the other amounts in the Xbox rewards: Since Microsoft has taken down the rewards app I can't find the one time Xbox $10 gift card anymore. Its either the $50 or $100 one times or the lower amounts but all in Auto redeem which I don't...
  3. Where is my storage

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my storage: So I have 364GB to use on my console and my games and apps only combine to around 330GB but my xbox says I’ve used 99.9% of my storage, how does that make any sense?...
  4. Where do i get my Robux code

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do i get my Robux code: I redeemed 200 robux in the xbox app in microsoft rewards but haven’t received a code for them. Where do i check for this code? 37abdbac-e927-4c48-babc-4fad5c0f9e51
  5. Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox: What is my Roblox username and password notify me d53b9ea7-6461-464b-b102-2affcf852834
  6. I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...: Where do I put this link from my Xbox so I can play the damn games a13086df-ef2b-490f-9ce0-2b383915e16e
  7. Where are my rewards/quests?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are my rewards/quests?: On my Xbox profile I go on rewards, but there's nothing there. I thought they'd be a new rewards hub, with new quests this April. All mine says is "Try again later" "We can't check for quests...
  8. Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement: Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement, Anyone know? 2ba386f7-8b93-4ef8-b37d-e54f4dc25196
  9. Where is my controller replacement and why won’t anyone call me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is my controller replacement and why won’t anyone call me?: My controller was... a custom Elite Series 2, the website says Your replacement device has been delivered, below that it says 11/10/23 the supposed delivery date then below the date it says Order...
  10. Where can I find a replacement donsel for my PDP Gaming LVL50 Wireless Stereo Xbox Headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I find a replacement donsel for my PDP Gaming LVL50 Wireless Stereo Xbox Headset...: I lost my donsel for my PDP Gaming LVL50 Xbox Wireless Stereo Headset with Noise Cancelling Microphone, I already contacted pdp support and haven’t gotten an answer, just wondering where I can...