Where is my refunded money!?

Discus and support Where is my refunded money!? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I was playing Minecraft and I decided to hop off for like 15 minutes. I then returned to see my Minecraft was refunded for absolutely no reason!? I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Long Nguyen4, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Long Nguyen4
    Long Nguyen4 Guest

So I was playing Minecraft and I decided to hop off for like 15 minutes. I then returned to see my Minecraft was refunded for absolutely no reason!? I check my bank account and I did not even get my money back! Please someone or a moderator help me because I either want my money back or Minecraft back. This is horrible!

Where is my refunded money!? [​IMG]

:)

Long Nguyen4, Feb 2, 2023
  2. Glenda Hayes Win User

Hi, I’m Glenda I’ll be happy to help you out today. Kindly reach me out on telegram @MRS_Glenda email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  3. thomas jennings Win User

Wheres my refund money?

Its from fortnite and i didnt request a refund for the items
  4. Long Nguyen4 Win User

3-5 days to receive? Thank you for answering that, but there is still one question I have. Why was my Minecraft: Java and Bedrock for PC purchase randomly refunded?
  5. Jonny306 Win User

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be the Independent Advisor for Microsoft assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your concern. I do look forward to resolving this problem together! :)

If it was refunded, this can happen due to disputed charges, a refund request made, bank reversing charges, or similar. Refunds can take 3-5 days to receive.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Wheres my refund money?

If this is an in-game refund you may need to reach out to Epic games, Thomas.
Thema:

1. Where is my refunded money!? - Similar Threads - Where refunded money

2. Where is my refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my refund?: I requested a refund on avatar frontiers of pandora 1/10/24 and it's currently 1/21/24 I was wondering when I'd get the confirmation email and my money back? a697dd7c-a1da-4b37-bc7a-b904400275a7
  3. I refunded some games but I changed my payment method where will the money go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded some games but I changed my payment method where will the money go?: I refunded some games but I changed my payment method where will the money go? c39da3c8-53a5-4c35-b5db-a6561b690066
  4. Where is the Refund Team email?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the Refund Team email?: I purchased a game and I wanted to refund it but I couldn't since it got denied and I wanted to appeal it but there is no email from the microsoft refund team 0bd44b80-0340-4394-95c3-6ed62b008c90
  5. Where can I find my refund ??? I used a credit card for purchase

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I find my refund ??? I used a credit card for purchase: I got refund on 8900 madden 24 nut points . where can I find the funds ? c8df4dc7-df23-4872-befa-cfac2112b021
  6. where has my money from a refund gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where has my money from a refund gone: I have been refunded but have not received the money just unable to play the game b644df78-5cc1-4a71-8c53-4fb6ddff960c
  7. So I submitted a refund, it was approved, an now the money is no where to be seen,

in XBoX on Windows
    So I submitted a refund, it was approved, an now the money is no where to be seen,: I submitted a refund for an accidental purchase and no I don't know where my money went I'm honestly kinda upset bc01cd8b-47da-423d-b270-34ced79ef131
  8. Where do i find the refund cancel email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do i find the refund cancel email: How to find The e-mail that was given to me for refund 6fcd573e-b9a0-4097-bcb2-1c3da7cb05ab
  9. where is my refund shipping label?

in XBoX on Consoles
    where is my refund shipping label?: I placed an order to repair my Xbox elite series controller which has stick drift, the first email I got was discussing how to send the dysfunctional product telling me I'd get a secondary email...
  10. I paid for a game and now I don't have it and can't find where my refund is

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a game and now I don't have it and can't find where my refund is: I can't access the game I bought e4cb1366-0001-4fe2-80d7-b68859a1669f