Where is my oblivion dlc, why was I charged twice for it.

Discus and support Where is my oblivion dlc, why was I charged twice for it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought oblivion and all the dlc. Dlc is not in purchase history. I was charged for it twice on my credit card. Dlc won't show up at all I paid twice... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AchievingAmaranth, May 12, 2023.

1. Where is my oblivion dlc, why was I charged twice for it.

Bought oblivion and all the dlc. Dlc is not in purchase history. I was charged for it twice on my credit card. Dlc won't show up at all

I paid twice for something I can't play. Please help. I wanna use the dlc so bad.

I'm on x box series s

:)

AchievingAmaranth, May 12, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hi AchievingAmaranth, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you

I'm sorry to hear that you're not able to see the recently purchased DLC in your Microsoft account order history

May I know when you purchased this DLC, today?

And, if you maybe have more accounts. Did you tried checking on each one the order history?
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Thanks for the additional information, what I can recommend in this situation is wait 48 hours since the date of purchase to see if the DLC finally appears in your order history

If more than 48 hours passed, check your bank account from time to time, you should receive the money back
  4. AchievingAmaranth Win User

I only have one account. And I bought the dlc for oblivion today.
  5. GOATSqaudMC Win User

Unable to contact Xbox Support

I spent $21 and it charged me twice. Why does it charge me twice this is not the first time this has happened.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Why was I charged twice?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Let's check the transaction on your end, can you please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if you can see two transactions from there? If you can s two transactions you can request a refund by signing in to https://xbox.com/refunds.

But if you're seeing only one transaction you may need to reach out to your bank so they can validate the other charge.
Thema:

1. Where is my oblivion dlc, why was I charged twice for it. - Similar Threads - Where oblivion dlc

2. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  3. where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?

in XBoX on Windows
    where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?: Hi I just made a Microsoft Xbox device warranty repair for Xbox controller core 2. And the shipping instructions says, "put service number outside box". But i can't find it in my emails, website,...
  4. Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...: Where are we going to download games once the servers shut down? 23360feb-5349-4c5b-8f11-343e48a7550f
  5. Can an XboxTv be created where a plasma TV has a built-in Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Can an XboxTv be created where a plasma TV has a built-in Xbox: This seems possible and would be a great convenience I would definitely buy one and hang it on my wall. submitted by /u/Zestyclose-Regular69 [link] [comments]
  6. Where is my v bucks that I redeemed 30 minutes ago?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my v bucks that I redeemed 30 minutes ago?: Where are the v bucks. I would like to tall to epic games. 1be70cb6-a1eb-4040-81d5-dadb7cff2ca3
  7. Where can I get a hdmi port repaired

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I get a hdmi port repaired: I need a hdmi port replaced qWhere can qi get hdmi replaced cb360815-0896-4ebe-b5c8-1df22c526984
  8. Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...: Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to stream games from my Xbox One X to YouTube? d5de1c6e-872c-46e2-8615-447b0133d214
  9. I have no ups drop off point where I live

in XBoX on Windows
    I have no ups drop off point where I live: So I'm trying to send my controller for a repair and it is telling Me to find the nearest ups drop off point but I live in a place where it don't exists 56cf740c-1ce5-4ab2-9564-1a4e0ebd7f98
  10. I need the know where I can use the code of an fysical Xbox card

in XBoX on Windows
    I need the know where I can use the code of an fysical Xbox card: If I buy a fysical Xbox card can I only use the code in the city I live in or can I use it in the same region? Or is there a radius or somthing I should know about...