Where is my Minecraft?

Discus and support Where is my Minecraft? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, i bought Minecraft bedrock edition before the merge of Java and bedrock package. Now my account doesn't even have bedrock version ? What i do . I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ayush Malik, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Ayush Malik
    Ayush Malik Guest

Where is my Minecraft?

Hi, i bought Minecraft bedrock edition before the merge of Java and bedrock package. Now my account doesn't even have bedrock version ? What i do . I am not lying as i even have achievement in my xbox game . support members give useless info saying i didn't bought it . But I bought it and played it . How could I have gotten achievement if i didn't have the game. Please help . I don't want to buy it again. I had to leave the game because of very important phase /education test whatever you call it .But now it is completely off radar

:)

Ayush Malik, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Rostom L Win User

Where is my Minecraft?

Don't worry, Xbox Support also supports MS accounts. MS and Xbox accounts are just the same. So they should be able to assist you with that one.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Where is my Minecraft?

That's weird. Since your issue needs account checking, it would be best if you contact the Xbox Support team for them to further investigate your account using their tools.

You may contact them through https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us.

They should be able to find out what's wrong with it.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Where is my Minecraft?

May I know what happens exactly when you try to download Minecraft bedrock inside the launcher?

In the meantime try and double check this

First uninstall the current minecraft launcher.

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update
    Click Check for Updates

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too. (Click on get updates)

Now, sign out from your account on both Xbox app and Microsoft Store and do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Finally do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.

Sign in again on both Microsoft store and Xbox app with your account
    install minecraft launcher using the Xbox app and try again
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Where is my Minecraft?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Ayush

Did you purchased the game using the Microsoft store or Minecraft.net?

If it’s the first, exists the possibility that you purchased the game with a different account.
    Let's try to find the account used to purchase this game

For this please go to your Microsoft account order history
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Once there, make sure to change the "3 months" filter and use instead "All available" next to "Ordered within"
    Then start looking each item purchased with your account and see if you're able to find the game with order status "completed"

If you have more than one email please check the order history with each one
  6. Ayush Malik Win User

Where is my Minecraft?

i have one email account. minecraft .net
Thema:

Where is my Minecraft?

1. Where is my Minecraft? - Similar Threads - Where Minecraft

2. Where is my minecraft licence

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is my minecraft licence: Hi! I had migrated my mojang account in june 2023. I have recived on my old mojang email confirmation that my migration was succeful. The game worked and I thought everythink is ok so I didn't...
  3. I have had trouble with the Microsoft link for Minecraft Legends where it said something...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have had trouble with the Microsoft link for Minecraft Legends where it said something...: I'm just trying to get to code page with the link the Minecraft legends game offers for signing in and when I put in the link it doesn't bring me to the correct page...
  4. where to contact for username changes minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where to contact for username changes minecraft: i accidentally changed my minecraft username to a derogatory word. and i tried going to mojang support but just got an automated email saying because of migration they are no longer able to...
  5. Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.: Hello, I've forgotten the microsoft email and password in which I used to log in to my minecraft account. I went to minecraft support and filled in the minecraft recovery form but I got an email...
  6. where is my xbox/ minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    where is my xbox/ minecraft account: I recently had recovered my hacked microsoft account and I tried to play Minecraft and it says I don't own it I tried to go to xbox and it hit me with a create a gamer tag screen where is my...
  7. Where can I find my Minecraft Partner Application

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I find my Minecraft Partner Application: I applied to become a Minecraft Marketplace Partner and I can't find my application anywhere, does anyone have a link where to find it. (I looked at partners.microsoft.com)...
  8. Where do I find my free copy of Java edition minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find my free copy of Java edition minecraft?: Hello, gamertag is Vanselarion. I have had the Minecraft Windows 10 edition for several years and was excited to receive Java free of charge, but I cannot seem to find it and everywhere I look I...
  9. Where is my Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my Minecraft?: I bought a Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC key. Went to Xbox App, clicked "Microsoft Store", then Redeem and placed a key. It seems it went all right, but my game isn't appearing...
  10. Where It's the folder of app(Minecraft Launcher)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where It's the folder of app(Minecraft Launcher)?: In windows 11, not appear the "Minecraft Launcher" App, so i not find in all folders. a54c94d9-8f63-468b-9ad1-89c6b8753a90