Where is my Minecraft?

Discus and support Where is my Minecraft? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, i bought Minecraft bedrock edition before the merge of Java and bedrock package. Now my account doesn't even have bedrock version ? What i do . I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ayush Malik, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Ayush Malik
    Ayush Malik Guest

Where is my Minecraft?

Hi, i bought Minecraft bedrock edition before the merge of Java and bedrock package. Now my account doesn't even have bedrock version ? What i do . I am not lying as i even have achievement in my xbox game . support members give useless info saying i didn't bought it . But I bought it and played it . How could I have gotten achievement if i didn't have the game. Please help . I don't want to buy it again. I had to leave the game because of very important phase /education test whatever you call it .But now it is completely off radar

:)

Ayush Malik, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Photonimus Win User

WHERE IS MY PROFILE?!?!?

Please create your own topic on the matter.

Corrupt files need to be deleted from your system. Corrupted saves are a complete loss.
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

Where's my credits ?

Hello THE ME4T M4N,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at
    https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as MyVIP payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

Since your purchases were pre-orders that were not completing any offer, they did not award any Credits.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Where my code

Hey there abelparrasiii.

When you get another chance, can you please check your Xbox Live messages for communication on this? There should be a message sent from Xbox Live with the code provided. Let us know :)
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Where are my points

Hello Shaved Ewoks,

We see that you received this deposit on March 8th. Those funds are currently in your Microsoft Account, which you can review this from your commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com/), where they will
    be listed as a refund with a negative amount.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Where's my reward?

Hello some fr0otcake,

From the FAQ:

When and how will I receive my Reward?

Once you’ve completed your required purchase(s) for the game, come back to the FREEdom Rewards page and sign in to your Xbox Live Rewards account. You should see a button that appears by the completed
    offer that will prompt you to redeem your Reward and that will take you to a page where all of your prize tokens will be listed. Please note that it can take up to 96 hours after the offer has been successfully completed for it to appear on the site.

Since it has not been 96 hours from your purchase, it is too soon for that purchase to be Rewarded. If you do not see any progress after 96 hours, let us know!
Thema:

Where is my Minecraft?

1. Where is my Minecraft? - Similar Threads - Where Minecraft

2. Where to find the background image used in the minecraft game details on the 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where to find the background image used in the minecraft game details on the 360?: Does anyone know where to find a download for the image used in the game details? It's pretty slick looking minecraft and I wouldn't mind having it as background....
  3. Where the [mod removed] is my game (Minecraft)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where the [mod removed] is my game (Minecraft): I own Minecraft I've had it since beta 1.2 I even migrated my account and I go to launch it today and it says I no longer own it WHERE THE [mod removed] IS MY GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  4. I buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, where can i get free Java Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, where can i get free Java Edition?: Hello, i just buy Minecraft Windows Edition and where can i get free Minecraft Java Edition? Because there is says: Buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, get free Java Edition as a bonus!...
  5. Minecraft Account Migration- unsure where account went

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Account Migration- unsure where account went: I migrated my mojang account a few months ago, I'm fairly sure I know which microsoft account I sent it to (its for my child). Java edition is not showing up as purchased as it was before the...
  6. Where do I find a copy for my Minecraft: Windows 10 edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find a copy for my Minecraft: Windows 10 edition?: Hello, I recently got windows 10 edition and I have no clue where to install it, I have paid for it in full but it's giving me an error saying to check my library, I checked my library and...
  7. Windows 10 Minecraft Redeemed Code before April of last year but got a new pc, where can I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Windows 10 Minecraft Redeemed Code before April of last year but got a new pc, where can I...: Hello! When the redemption of a code for bedrock was still possible I redeemed the code and got bedrock, because I had a Java account that had been active since before 2018. I was curious where I...
  8. You should make it where there are 2 separate Minecraft’s for Bedrock. One beta and one...

in XboX Insiders
    You should make it where there are 2 separate Minecraft’s for Bedrock. One beta and one...: You should make it where there’s two separate versions of Minecraft on the Xbox. One being the Beta version and one being the original. It gets a bit annoying constantly going in and out of the...
  9. WHERE THE HELL ARE MY 700 HECKING MINECOINS I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET WITH THE MINECRAFT...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHERE THE HELL ARE MY 700 HECKING MINECOINS I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET WITH THE MINECRAFT...: OKAY I AM SO PISSED RIGHT NOW WHERE THE HELL ARE MY 700 MINECOINS I BOUGHT THE STARTER EDITION FOR WINDOWS 10 26a13d5f-3436-42dc-8487-35ea55c56484
  10. where do i add a server on xbox one minecraft ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where do i add a server on xbox one minecraft ??: hi, recently i got xbox live gold, i decided to enter a server that didn't have it, summary: i had to put the server's port, name, ip and etc to enter ... but i don't find the place to put it the...