Where is my Golden Ticket?

Discus and support Where is my Golden Ticket? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Purchased a golden ticket in game Township and apparently, you guys refuse to give it after I paid. I've made contact two times and you still refuse.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Charles Silbaugh, Mar 27, 2023.

  1. Where is my Golden Ticket?


    Purchased a golden ticket in game Township and apparently, you guys refuse to give it after I paid. I've made contact two times and you still refuse.

    :)
     
    Charles Silbaugh, Mar 27, 2023
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Where is my Golden Ticket?

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    Just a friendly reminder though that in-game issues it is handled by the game support but no worries as I will be helping you still.

    According to the game support you may need to follow the steps below:

    "Restart your device and reinstall the game. The reward will be credited automatically the next time you enter the game."
  3. HangNguyen4 Win User

    I could not buy the Microsoft products

    Just only "Golden Ticket" an event in the Township Game
  4. JörgenFredriksson Win User

    Minecraft Java Edition Error 0x803F8001

    Yes!!! I have tried a plethora of different solutions, but your tip was the one golden ticket. My feeling stupid meeter was also maxed out
  5. Whiistler Win User

    Die Hard golden ticket

    Maybe they haven't announced the winners yet. Or maybe they did and you didn't win.
  6. LSL AMARU INCA Win User

    Die Hard golden ticket

    i still dont have my ticket either, i need it. i did everything right and nothing.
Thema:

Where is my Golden Ticket?

Loading...
  1. Where is my Golden Ticket? - Similar Threads - Where Golden Ticket

  2. Where are the updates for beta and delta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  5. Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.: Hello, I have been recently trying out the story’s they have under the (Rushes) application in the Insiders Hub. When I get to the second part of the story’s I loose sound and audio. But the texts...
  6. Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?

    in XboX Insiders
    Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?: Pillars of eternity has a turn based mode beta for the last few months and it’s not available. Barely anything is added or updated at all over the last six months. I sincerely wish Microsoft would...
  7. For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...

    in XboX Insiders
    For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...: For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X sounds very robotic. I've already tried a different headset, but unfortunately, that didn't help. This...
  8. I don't know where else to ask so here goes

    in XboX Insiders
    I don't know where else to ask so here goes: Currently i don't have a working phone number. I have enough reward points for a month of GamePass but I can't redeem them without a phone. I'm laid up for the next couple weeks and would like...
  9. Why after the recent update on Xbox one, where my game from CD gone from the console and,...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why after the recent update on Xbox one, where my game from CD gone from the console and,...: After updating my Xbox one to play a game from CD, I found that the console wasn't reading or even attempting to read the disc inserted. I thought that it just wasn't opening the CD at first but...
  10. where is my golden membership and game?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    where is my golden membership and game?: Dear Sirs: I purchased golden membership at 2014.9.24, but I find it become invalid today. I also purchase fifa15 at 2014.9.20. but i also can't find the item in my account list. So i want to...