Where is my game?

Discus and support Where is my game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the vault edition of modern warfare 2 3 months ago, played the beta, and have been playing the campaign. Now all of a sudden I my Xbox is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nastynate913, Oct 28, 2022.

1. Nastynate913
    Nastynate913 Guest

Where is my game?

I bought the vault edition of modern warfare 2 3 months ago, played the beta, and have been playing the campaign. Now all of a sudden I my Xbox is saying I don’t own the game anymore, so I am unable to play. What do I do?

:)

Nastynate913, Oct 28, 2022
  2. FenixAmazon7 Win User

Where is my game?

Thanks for the response but the ready to install section isn't showing. I've rebooted, I've unplugged it, I've signed out and in and it still isn't there and to be honest, I don't remember ever seeing it. I've tried a few threads on the internet to try and
    fix it but nothing seems to be coming up.
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Where is my game?

I honestly don't know, I guess it depends on the size of the DLC and the developer and/or publisher and how much they wanna charge use for it.
  4. JakeHaan Win User

Where is my game?

Through the store it says product is installed with no other options.
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

Where's my game?

Yeah I agree. Although the game you mention also shows up in Steam. May I suggest the o.p. check other game stores such as stream, as you may have purchased it there?
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Where is my game

You can't email Microsoft directly, as they block "unsolicited" mails. Otherwise they would get flooded with spam mails, which would "drown" the legitimate mails.

In your case, you should go to
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    and try to contact the official support via their contact system.

Sign in with the Microsoft Account that you used to purchase the game, and click on the "Contact us" button. Then choose "Billing & Subscriptions" as the first option, and then "I don't recognize a billing..." as the second option.

That should give you the option to either chat with a support agent via text chat, or you can request a callback, where a Microsoft Agent will call you back on your phone.
Thema:

Where is my game?

1. Where is my game? - Similar Threads - Where game

2. Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...: Where are we going to download games once the servers shut down? 23360feb-5349-4c5b-8f11-343e48a7550f
  3. Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...: Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to stream games from my Xbox One X to YouTube? d5de1c6e-872c-46e2-8615-447b0133d214
  4. I refunded some games but I changed my payment method where will the money go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded some games but I changed my payment method where will the money go?: I refunded some games but I changed my payment method where will the money go? c39da3c8-53a5-4c35-b5db-a6561b690066
  5. Where is GTA 5 in cloud gaming gone ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is GTA 5 in cloud gaming gone ?: cant find GTA 5 is it gone? 8b06f3c9-70f7-410a-b003-80d3cc694f99
  6. Where can I get help with Xbox Game Pass PC install errors?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I get help with Xbox Game Pass PC install errors?: I am having problems installing PC Game Pass older games on Windows 11 especially EA Games titles. Anyone able to help me find solutions for specific games? Some are: Medal of Honor Airborne &...
  7. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  8. Wheres the Xbox app jewel game???

in XBoX on Windows
    Wheres the Xbox app jewel game???: I recently found out from a friend that there's this jewel game in the Xbox app. However when I opened the app on my phone to find it (under the rewards tab) it doesnt exist. Ive checked for...
  9. I have an issue where i can download any other game but fortnite even though i have 900 gb...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an issue where i can download any other game but fortnite even though i have 900 gb...: I have an xbox one its last update was on 12/24/2023 2:11 AM 9d937bc7-34c5-4c84-a610-9dcabba01994
  10. I am having an issue where I join a party through Xbox game bar and my friends can hear me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having an issue where I join a party through Xbox game bar and my friends can hear me...: I have already tried deleting and reinstalling 649adc95-eb59-4e8a-8582-a0c691632a05