Where is my deposited 5,750 credits. When will they be put into microsoft account

Discus and support Where is my deposited 5,750 credits. When will they be put into microsoft account in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I opted out around april 7th with 5,750 credits, and it is now April 30th, when am i supposed to recieve my 5 dollars from my credits.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Nigel BeastMode, Apr 30, 2018.

1. Where is my deposited 5,750 credits. When will they be put into microsoft account

I opted out around april 7th with 5,750 credits, and it is now April 30th, when am i supposed to recieve my 5 dollars from my credits.

:)

Nigel BeastMode, Apr 30, 2018
  2. help me

pedro lucas pit, Apr 30, 2018
  3. Could I get my Xbox Live reward credits pls

hi my Xbox Live rewards credits where supposed to be deposited yesterday apparently but they haven’t been please could you put them into my account today please

Try Harder PIs, Apr 30, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Where is my deposited 5,750 credits. When will they be put into microsoft account

Hello Nigel Beastmode,

You should receive your opt out Credits as a deposit at the latest by the time of the transition to Microsoft Rewards at the end of June. We are currently working on getting these opt-out deposits at an earlier date, but at the current time do not have a
    specific date on when that will occur.

XBLRewards8, May 1, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Nigel Beastmode,

You should receive your opt out Credits as a deposit at the latest by the time of the transition to Microsoft Rewards at the end of June. We are currently working on getting these opt-out deposits at an earlier date, but at the current time do not have a
    specific date on when that will occur.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Help. Have not recieved points for Rogue One + Bonus movies purchase

Hello gamefantus,

Those Credits have been pending in your account since 3/28. Since it seems like you may be unsure on how our program works, Credits are placed as pending in your account where they will collect until they reach 5000 pending Credits. At that point, we will
    automatically schedule you for a deposit, which will place these Credits as usable currency in your Microsoft Account. Additionally, pending Credits require one deposit cycle to process. Based on when you hit 5000 pending Credits, you will receive your deposit. A
    general rule of thumb is if the Credits were placed as pending on the 1st through 15th, they will be deposited in the end of month deposit. Credits pending on the 16th through the 31st will be deposited in the mid-month deposit the following month.

For future reference, a complete log of your Credit and Deposit activity can be found on the MyRewards page at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/).
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Problems with my deposit

Hello ViKingPotato23,

Once deposited, Credits are placed in your Microsoft Account as currency so that your Microsoft Account can be used as a payment method at checkout. We see these Credits are currently in your Account. You can review your Microsoft Account from the commerce
    page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com/), where our deposit will be listed as a refund with a negative amount.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Reward Credits not deposited

Hello InFeRnO Phxntom,

These Credits were deposited into your Microsoft Account as currency on May 24th. You can see a record of your deposit and Credit events from the MyStatement on the MyRewards page. Once you are above 5000 pending Credits, you are automatically scheduled
    for a deposit. You can then confirm these deposits as currency from your commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com/), where they will be listed as a refund with a negative amount. Since promotional currency
    is used first from your Microsoft Account, this deposit was used as part of your UNO purchase.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Rewards credits pending for more then 1 year

Hello Rise Lara Crft,

Your account does not have a Microsoft payable account to deposit into, so the deposit is failing. We cannot deposit Rewards Credits into a non-Microsoft billable account (like Credit Cards). If you wish to receive your deposit,
    you must create a Microsoft payable account for us to deposit Rewards Credits into. We can no longer transfer Credits between different gamertags. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Thema:

1. Where is my deposited 5,750 credits. When will they be put into microsoft account - Similar Threads - Where deposited 750

2. from where can i download xbox 360 games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    from where can i download xbox 360 games?: i want to download and put in my hard drive. how to do that? dd77f015-f90f-4055-b629-5323f3a6eb82
  3. Where are my vehjvles?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are my vehjvles?: I had recently used my fame points to purchase 3 new vehicles. I go to my garage and they are not there. I have checked downloads I have check store and it says I own them bit they are not in my...
  4. Where is the deposit?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Where is the deposit?: I submitted a request for 10,000+ credits on the 16th of last month, which should mean it gets deposited on the 15th of this month, right? I would have liked to use the credits towards the sale...
  5. Where is my rewards deposit

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Where is my rewards deposit: im still waiting on my rewards deposit from august! I have pending rewards from the past two months whats the issue? 49ca5c04-b2b5-4062-9a64-75ba3496d139
  6. Where is my rewards deposit?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Where is my rewards deposit?: hey, I'm trying to find out how to use my $11.20 that was deposited into my account on may 24th. I contacted support, they only said the credit was there, but it doesn't show up anywhere as it...
  7. We are pass the 15, where is my credit deposit?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    We are pass the 15, where is my credit deposit?: I purchase a qualifying Xbox one S in December 2016, my points were added on January 3rd, 2017 and we are now after one of the deposit day, the 15, but nothing? Why do deposit never seem to happen...
  8. Where is the early deposit request button for the date shown below?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Where is the early deposit request button for the date shown below?: MyCredits Fill up the meter to trigger your next deposit. Once you've reached at least 5,000 Credits, we'll convert them to your local currency and deposit them into your Microsoft account around...
  9. Cannot find the deposit button and i dont know where my reward credits will go when i claim ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot find the deposit button and i dont know where my reward credits will go when i claim ...: I Cannot find the deposit button and i dont know where my reward credits will go when i claim them, can someone please help 0040958f-be6d-457e-829d-b76cb28ab074
  10. I do not see a deposit button on my xbox rewards account where my points are.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I do not see a deposit button on my xbox rewards account where my points are.: Okay, So I have about 6,000 points and I still have not received them in my Microsoft store. Please help me. e85167a1-f95d-461e-912b-cf00512c7f4d