where is my controller???????

Discus and support where is my controller??????? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i sent my controller that is warranty to yourselves using the postage lablel provided. it has been well over a month and have had nothing returned the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by James Sharp1, May 30, 2023.

1. James Sharp1
    James Sharp1 Guest

i sent my controller that is warranty to yourselves using the postage lablel provided. it has been well over a month and have had nothing returned the serial number is [mod removed]. please advise i have tried various ways to contact you online and by phone and cant get through to anyone.

:)

James Sharp1, May 30, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

where is my controller

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Sometimes orders can get slightly delayed.

Youu can check the status on the order history page.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If the status of your order is Shipped, check for a Track Shipping link below the status. Pending orders may require updated information or change of payment method.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello James Sharp1,

We hope you are doing well. Thank you for posting in Xbox Forums.

We understand that you are looking for an update about your controller sent for repair. I could not really imagine how important it is for you to be able to rectify this issue at the soonest time possible. However, we have realized that this issue of yours would be dealt better by our live support team so that they can properly check what’s going on with delivery or repair. Kindly follow the steps below to contact our live support team:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.

[​IMG]

3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. James Sharp1 Win User

i have tried all the above steps over and over again the bot chat client is not helpful and request a call always says unavailable
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Hello James Sharp1,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Can we confirm if you can try following the steps below in contacting support? Please make sure to accept the website cookies and turn off any VPN, firewall or related software that may influence or conceal your current location. This is to ensure that you are trying to reach out support on the country/region supported by Xbox.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Should you encounter any error message, please provide screenshot and kindly conceal phone number or any sensitive data.

Let us know so we can provide you alternative way of contacting support.

Regards,

6. Rostom L Win User

Where is my controller?

Hi Daniel! Sorry to hear about what happened.

So you are still able to check your order status online but it has no progress at all, correct?

If that’s the case, it would be best if you reach out directly to Xbox Support team for them to investigate the issue properly. Please contact them here https://support.xbox.com/contact-us.
Thema:

1. where is my controller??????? - Similar Threads - where controller

2. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  3. Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...: Can someone tell me where I can get an xbox one controller repaired 0db2076c-60c7-4874-8534-81d368b1f55d
  4. Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement: Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement, Anyone know? 2ba386f7-8b93-4ef8-b37d-e54f4dc25196
  5. Wheres my xbox desing control

in XBoX on Windows
    Wheres my xbox desing control: I've oder a xbox desing control from the xbox desing lab..... What a mistake I've not hread anything for 4weeks, ever time I try contact someone or talk to someone I get passed around. No one...
  6. Where can I send my controllers to get fixed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I send my controllers to get fixed.: In 2021 is when I got my first Xbox and i have three controllers for it (thier all made by Microsoft) my three controllers have different problems, for my series x/s controller is one of the...
  7. Where can I get my controller juloy stick button fixed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I get my controller juloy stick button fixed: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** ed88684d-17b8-4b61-8657-6dae70aa22f8
  8. I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.: I’m on Xbox, have turned it off and on, un installed and re installed and neither have worked. ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One***...
  9. I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.: I’m on Xbox, have turned it off and on, un installed and re installed and neither have worked. 55aff269-2c41-4950-9b0f-701cb9dc1621
  10. Where do I send my controller to be repaired

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do I send my controller to be repaired: I need to send Xbox controller for repair but I don’t know where I send it 2dc57934-06a6-4910-b807-e67908ee961d