Where is my 24 month gamepass?

Discus and support Where is my 24 month gamepass? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I got a new xbox series x and it didn’t give me the option to redeem after signing into my main account from my other xbox, nor did it give the option... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ant Varela, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Ant Varela
    Ant Varela Guest

I got a new xbox series x and it didn’t give me the option to redeem after signing into my main account from my other xbox, nor did it give the option in the startup screen or settings.

:)

Ant Varela, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you signed up for All Access and it doesn't show the 24 months, then usually that means the serial number wasn't entered correctly for the plan. You can try contacting the store you purchased it from to see if they can fix it, but you may have to contact the credit card company that is handling your plan to have them fix it.
  3. NicholasHamilton5 Win User

Not seeing the 24 months Gamepass I claimed with my Xbox Series S

The gamepass expired but I'm not on the 24 months gamepass plan I claimed. I've tried changing my location for the 'included with Xbox' option to show in settings but that doesn't work.
  4. HackingSpartan8 Win User

Would an upgrade for the holidays be worth it?

For the All Access if you want to upgrade to Scarlett you will be on a 36 month contract. 12 months for X and 24 months for Scarlett. In my opinion the deal is worth it as you get GamePass Ultimate with it for the whole duration
  5. Danny S117 Win User

Why always new members

Were you aware of the promotion for existing gold/gamepass subscribers when converting to Ultimate? That is a good deal e.g. if you had 24 months of gold remaining you would get 24 months of Ultimate.
  6. NicholasHamilton5 Win User

Not seeing the 24 months Gamepass I claimed with my Xbox Series S

I want to claim the 24 months gamepass I got with my series console. I already claimed it upon logging into the console but it's not active and I don't know why.
Thema:

1. Where is my 24 month gamepass? - Similar Threads - Where month gamepass

2. Where’s my monthly code to renew Ultimate Game Pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where’s my monthly code to renew Ultimate Game Pass?: I haven’t got my email with the code for 1 month of Ultimate Game Pass yet for May yet? I have auto redeem set in my rewards page to get this using my points. 5d271424-14ef-4f7a-806c-6bee7143724c
  3. Battlefield 2042 Doesn't Start for at least 1 month now. What should I do? Where is the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 Doesn't Start for at least 1 month now. What should I do? Where is the...: Battlefield 2042 Doesn't Start for at least 1 month now. What should I do? Where is the Problem? EA doesn't Help at All for Solutions. (27-12-2022). 1207ddee-4b07-4e93-8958-2bec49fd03b1
  4. where is the discord 3 month promo in the ultimate game pass perks, it says until 2023 it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where is the discord 3 month promo in the ultimate game pass perks, it says until 2023 it...: hello it says that you can get 3 months discord with ultimate perk but i dont see it on the perk tab where is the discord 3 month promo in the ultimate game pass perks, it says until 2023 it is...
  5. Free 3 Month Discord Nitro Perk: where did it go?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free 3 Month Discord Nitro Perk: where did it go?: I scanned the qr code, sorted the card details, and confirmed it all, but im not sure where the nitro went. Its not on my usual discord account, despite confirming it on my phone (that has the...
  6. Where are the Quest/Surveys been. (It's been about a month with no way to get XP)

in XboX Insiders
    Where are the Quest/Surveys been. (It's been about a month with no way to get XP): [IMG] submitted by /u/Pumpkinhead3125 [link] [comments]
  7. I had 10k points waiting from MyVIP sitting late last month. Where is it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I had 10k points waiting from MyVIP sitting late last month. Where is it?: I was told the deposits were on the 15th and at the end of the month. So what happened to my points? I saw they were there before the announcement of shutdown. 6bb6f670-8e0f-4cbd-8af4-1e54789cf8ab
  8. where is my free 3 month xbox live

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    where is my free 3 month xbox live: so i brought 3 months xbox live and it was a deal where i buy 3 months and get 3 months free but have not got an email for the free 3 months and its been over a month...
  9. Where is my free 3 month Xbox live

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where is my free 3 month Xbox live: so i brought 3 months xbox live and it was a deal where i buy 3 months and get 3 months free but have not got an email for the free 3 months and its been over a month...
  10. Xbox dashboard promotion for free month game pass if you renew xbox live gold. WHERE IS MY ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox dashboard promotion for free month game pass if you renew xbox live gold. WHERE IS MY ...: I had a promotion on my dashboard today so i renewed for 12 months so i could get 1 month of game pass and try out sea of thieves. after purchasing 12 months i got an email saying thank you for...