Where IS Microsoft Edge?? I do need it

Discus and support Where IS Microsoft Edge?? I do need it in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; What happened with Microsoft Edge!! Ehh isn't It in xbox? I really need it. I can world on It and do plenty Of things and suddenly It has disappeared... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dry-Smile-2530, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Where IS Microsoft Edge?? I do need it

What happened with Microsoft Edge!! Ehh isn't It in xbox? I really need it. I can world on It and do plenty Of things and suddenly It has disappeared why?

submitted by /u/Dry-Smile-2530
    [link] [comments]

/u/Dry-Smile-2530, Nov 22, 2022
  2. planetarylight Win User

pc xbox gta5

hi Yanyannnn seems to be a edge issue as i tryed in chrome my pad stays on line and there is no audio issues or anything wondering if edge needs a update trying to find where to go for edge to do this thank u 7
  3. RICKCEE925 Win User

edge crashes when portal opens to log into wifi-xbox one

edge opens when I go to the recreation area and use the open wifi. but when I used the network In my room to where I need to log in it still opens and crashes saying I need to be connected in order to use edge.
  4. MichaelHurley219 Win User

Microsoft Edge can't update on Xbox Series S

When I open the browser, using Xbox Series S, in the upper right corner there are 3 dots (...). From those dots a box opens saying it was unable to update the browser and to reinstall Microsoft Edge. The link takes you to a Microsoft page where you can download Edge, but you have to first select a Windows version. Xbox is not listed as it's a modified Windows operating system.

If you "X out" of the notification Window saying it was unable to update and to reinstall Edge. There is a red notification tag on the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner indicating something needs to be done. When you click on the 3 dots at the top of that menu it says "Microsoft Edge is out of date". When you click on the message it opens the box telling you to reinstall Microsoft Edge.
  5. KoolAidKungFu Win User

Device Service Repair Online process - 3rd Party Cookies blocked Error

I just made a service order for my controller on my Xbox. If you do not need your Xbox serviced and need to do it for another device, I suggest you do it there. I did it on Microsoft Edge by the way.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Where Microsoft edge robux section

Hi Sofia!

Are you referring to the Robux promotion when you use Microsoft Edge browser?

Simply follow the 5-day challenge you see on your Rewards section. For more information about it, please visit the link below and sign in your account.
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/rewards/robux-e...
Thema:

Where IS Microsoft Edge?? I do need it

1. Where IS Microsoft Edge?? I do need it - Similar Threads - Where Microsoft Edge

2. where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...: where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft rewards removed it 7b6634c3-012a-4a36-bcdb-61ef5cd95396
  3. where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?

in XBoX on Windows
    where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?: Hi I just made a Microsoft Xbox device warranty repair for Xbox controller core 2. And the shipping instructions says, "put service number outside box". But i can't find it in my emails, website,...
  4. Where's the Link to Microsoft's Equivalent of Apple's Product Feedback Webform Wherein You...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where's the Link to Microsoft's Equivalent of Apple's Product Feedback Webform Wherein You...: Hi Microsoft friends, it seems the official Microsoft sub-reddits aren't the venues to post a "design" (it's not a design perse but a suggestion on what to add to the next Xbox controller to make...
  5. I have had trouble with the Microsoft link for Minecraft Legends where it said something...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have had trouble with the Microsoft link for Minecraft Legends where it said something...: I'm just trying to get to code page with the link the Minecraft legends game offers for signing in and when I put in the link it doesn't bring me to the correct page...
  6. Where can I delete my XBox Profile from my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I delete my XBox Profile from my Microsoft account: I would like to delete my XBox profile from my Microsoft account as I no longer have an XBox, I do not use the XBox app on Windows and do not intend to ever play XBox games again....
  7. Any way to recover a hacked Microsoft account where the email has been changed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Any way to recover a hacked Microsoft account where the email has been changed?: So I fell for a phishing scam and my account was stolen and the original email was removed and a new one added so the original account no longer exists, I just wanted to know if there was any way...
  8. Where support for Microsoft credit issues.

in XBoX on Windows
    Where support for Microsoft credit issues.: Where did my $100+ store credit go after I canceled my preorder? I had it, there was no notification that it was going away, and now I don't have it. I have spent 30 minutes trying to find out how...
  9. How do i download Microsoft flight Simulator - and from where?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i download Microsoft flight Simulator - and from where?: I recently purchased Flight Simulator from a re-seller and Microsoft have acknowledged the order. I have the 16 digit code and all details but i do not know where to download it. Can anyone help ?...
  10. I Ordered robux from microsoft rewords. I have the conformation code but i dont know where...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Ordered robux from microsoft rewords. I have the conformation code but i dont know where...: I Ordered robux from the site. I have the conformation code but i dont know where to enter it. I closed the tab when i ordered it 9e53007c-f911-4a39-960c-b84d471c9bd9