where is lootpack??

Discus and support where is lootpack?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a lootpack for payday 2 and even though it shows i bought it, the game doesnt recognise that i have bought it and none of the content shows... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HYP3 UnIcOrNzZ, May 16, 2014.

  1. where is lootpack??


    I bought a lootpack for payday 2 and even though it shows i bought it, the game doesnt recognise that i have bought it and none of the content shows up in game. what can i do?

    :)
     
    HYP3 UnIcOrNzZ, May 16, 2014
    #1
  2. Anonymous822
    Anonymous822 Guest
    Where is...

    I havent had any probs with xbox locking up since update and the forums work fine for me.
     
    Anonymous822, May 16, 2014
    #2
  3. Where is...

    I had to delete half my hard drive to get it working again so id be wary as it aint all that anyway
     
    NeRvEaGeNt 78, May 16, 2014
    #3
  4. Misses Joust
    Misses Joust Guest

    where is lootpack??

    G'day air fighter! Please make sure that the LootBag downloaded fully to your console. Navigate to Settings > System > Storage > All Devices > My games & apps > Payday 2 to see what content is saved. If it's not there, it can be downloaded from your Download
    History: Settings > Account > Download History. Let it download completely before you start the game.

    Let us know how it goes!
     
    Misses Joust, May 18, 2014
    #4
  5. Misses Joust Win User

    where is lootpack??

    G'day air fighter! Please make sure that the LootBag downloaded fully to your console. Navigate to Settings > System > Storage > All Devices > My games & apps > Payday 2 to see what content is saved. If it's not there, it can be downloaded from your Download
    History: Settings > Account > Download History. Let it download completely before you start the game.

    Let us know how it goes!
  6. BulletsAlwaysWn Win User

    Where oh where oh where?

    Back home sucking on his mamma's Tit to scared to go out an fight and ya know what who cares Clayton Carmine is a beast lol
  7. noboundz Win User

    Where O where?

    Easiest one of those to pick up and play is probably Halo 3 or The Walking Dead.
  8. DIY LobotoMEd Win User

    Where O where?

    thanks. the surgery is routine by now this was my 10th in 12 years. We broke 350 removed Pain meds i have been on forever. For once i have time and looked at all the backlogged games i have. Hard to decide what to play if i can put that stupid bo2 down.
    i suck but have fun. maybe ill get to the ME Trilogy. Thanks and God bless.
  9. Marwood II 87 Win User

    Where O where?

    Skyrim, RDR, Gears of War 3, AC2
Thema:

where is lootpack??

Loading...
  1. where is lootpack?? - Similar Threads - where lootpack

  2. Where are the updates for beta and delta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  5. Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.: Hello, I have been recently trying out the story’s they have under the (Rushes) application in the Insiders Hub. When I get to the second part of the story’s I loose sound and audio. But the texts...
  6. Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?

    in XboX Insiders
    Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?: Pillars of eternity has a turn based mode beta for the last few months and it’s not available. Barely anything is added or updated at all over the last six months. I sincerely wish Microsoft would...
  7. For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...

    in XboX Insiders
    For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...: For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X sounds very robotic. I've already tried a different headset, but unfortunately, that didn't help. This...
  8. I don't know where else to ask so here goes

    in XboX Insiders
    I don't know where else to ask so here goes: Currently i don't have a working phone number. I have enough reward points for a month of GamePass but I can't redeem them without a phone. I'm laid up for the next couple weeks and would like...
  9. Why after the recent update on Xbox one, where my game from CD gone from the console and,...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why after the recent update on Xbox one, where my game from CD gone from the console and,...: After updating my Xbox one to play a game from CD, I found that the console wasn't reading or even attempting to read the disc inserted. I thought that it just wasn't opening the CD at first but...
  10. I can't log into my personal account on the website. minecraft.net where did I buy the...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into my personal account on the website. minecraft.net where did I buy the...: Hello! I can't log into my account on minecraft.net where I bought my minecraft license. It just takes me back to the same page where there are ways to log into an account. I just can't log into...