where is lego star wars the skywlaker saga save game folder. i cant find it in %appdata% >...

Discus and support where is lego star wars the skywlaker saga save game folder. i cant find it in %appdata% >... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i cant find it %appdata% > Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment then i see only > LEGO Star Wars - The Skywalker Saga > Cachedshaders and pcccpnfig... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SDelite, Mar 11, 2023.

  1. SDelite
    SDelite Guest

    where is lego star wars the skywlaker saga save game folder. i cant find it in %appdata% >...


    i cant find it %appdata% > Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment then i see only > LEGO Star Wars - The Skywalker Saga > Cachedshaders and pcccpnfig then in cachedshaders DX11>then nothing please help

    :)
     
    SDelite, Mar 11, 2023
    #1
  2. Aki44 Win User

    Star wars the skywalker saga crash on pc at startup

    C:\Users\"usersname"\AppData\Roaming\Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment\LEGO Star Wars - The Skywalker Saga\CRASHDATA

    You will find folders for all your crashes with the crash info in xml format
  3. Tomm_A Win User

    where is lego star wars the skywlaker saga save game folder. i cant find it in %appdata% > Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment

    Hello SDelite,

    Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

    Based on the description, you cannot find the game folder for Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga in your device. We understand how important it is to you so you can continue what you are doing however we found out that this need to be addressed directly by the game expert support so that you can be guided accordingly on how to locate the game folder file. For this, click on the link below to start submitting a request.

    We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

    Sincerely,



    Xbox Forum Moderator

    Microsoft Community
  4. Aki44 Win User

    Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga crashing on startup

    It's precisely the problem, they want to think, or make us think, the problem lies on our side whereas it indeed lies in the windows store platform. Otherwise, why would all these games work on STEAM on the same computer.

    On a side note, path to the crash folder

    C:\Users\"usersname"\AppData\Roaming\Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment\LEGO Star Wars - The Skywalker Saga\CRASHDATA

    You will find folders for all your crashes with the crash info in xml format
  5. Nameloi Win User

    Which is The Best Lego Game For The 360?

    Lego Star Wars the complete saga.
  6. Chyrola Cuello Win User

    May the Fourth

    Lego: Star Wars Saga for me <3.
Thema:

where is lego star wars the skywlaker saga save game folder. i cant find it in %appdata% >...

Loading...
  1. where is lego star wars the skywlaker saga save game folder. i cant find it in %appdata% >... - Similar Threads - where lego star

  2. Where are the updates for beta and delta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  5. Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.: Hello, I have been recently trying out the story’s they have under the (Rushes) application in the Insiders Hub. When I get to the second part of the story’s I loose sound and audio. But the texts...
  6. Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?

    in XboX Insiders
    Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?: Pillars of eternity has a turn based mode beta for the last few months and it’s not available. Barely anything is added or updated at all over the last six months. I sincerely wish Microsoft would...
  7. For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...

    in XboX Insiders
    For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...: For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X sounds very robotic. I've already tried a different headset, but unfortunately, that didn't help. This...
  8. I don't know where else to ask so here goes

    in XboX Insiders
    I don't know where else to ask so here goes: Currently i don't have a working phone number. I have enough reward points for a month of GamePass but I can't redeem them without a phone. I'm laid up for the next couple weeks and would like...
  9. Where is the page for this Lego Star Wars Xbox Series S contest located?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Where is the page for this Lego Star Wars Xbox Series S contest located?: This page popped up on my Xbox home screen. I entered the contest and told my brother to enter since he has an older Xbox One and could use an upgrade. However he couldn't find it, and now I can't...
  10. Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Deluxe Edition xbox.com pre-order where are Obi Wan and...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Deluxe Edition xbox.com pre-order where are Obi Wan and...: Hi I only have access to the Solo: A Star Wars Story and The Mandalorian character packs but I thought the Trooper pack was available from day 1 when you pre-order the Deluxe Edition from...