Where is Legacy Thumbsticks?
Discus and support Where is Legacy Thumbsticks? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It's been years and there's still no Legacy Thumbsticks option in Xbox Accessories. PUBG, Fortnite, The Witcher, and many other games don't have this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EliotLeisure, Jan 31, 2019.
Thema:
Where is Legacy Thumbsticks?
Loading...
-
Where is Legacy Thumbsticks? - Similar Threads - Where Legacy Thumbsticks
-
Where are the updates for beta and delta?
in XboX InsidersWhere are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?
in XboX InsidersWhere is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments] -
Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.
in XboX InsidersInsider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.: Hello, I have been recently trying out the story’s they have under the (Rushes) application in the Insiders Hub. When I get to the second part of the story’s I loose sound and audio. But the texts... -
Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?
in XboX InsidersSeems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?: Pillars of eternity has a turn based mode beta for the last few months and it’s not available. Barely anything is added or updated at all over the last six months. I sincerely wish Microsoft would... -
For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...
in XboX InsidersFor the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...: For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X sounds very robotic. I've already tried a different headset, but unfortunately, that didn't help. This... -
I don't know where else to ask so here goes
in XboX InsidersI don't know where else to ask so here goes: Currently i don't have a working phone number. I have enough reward points for a month of GamePass but I can't redeem them without a phone. I'm laid up for the next couple weeks and would like... -
Hogwarts legacy where is my game???
in XBoX Games and AppsHogwarts legacy where is my game???: i brought hogwarts legacy as soon it was available to be preordered even though i only got access to the game on the 5th of may as i own xbox One and since the 13th of May microsoft now says i... -
if i buy the xbox one x version of hogwarts legacy will it automatically upload to where i...
in XBoX Games and Appsif i buy the xbox one x version of hogwarts legacy will it automatically upload to where i...: Want to play it on my old consul but continue my progress from where I am on my series x version. Not have to start from the beginning, is that possible? Thanks f273ad35-4d29-48e3-8e01-97ef38785437