Where is HC KC

Discus and support Where is HC KC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Where is Hardcore Kill confirmed in WWII ???? Team death match never changes, a bunch of camper kiddies squatting in corners with huge **** rifles or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MAN GOD 123, Nov 7, 2017.

  1. MAN GOD 123
    MAN GOD 123 Guest

    Where is HC KC


    Where is Hardcore Kill confirmed in WWII ???? Team death match never changes, a bunch of camper kiddies squatting in corners with huge **** rifles or LMGs. COD is not good without HCKC. Make the campers run for the tags and not squat.

    :)
     
    MAN GOD 123, Nov 7, 2017
    #1
  2. Count Nachos
    Count Nachos Guest
    Interest level: Depleted. Black Ops 1 reigns supreme.

    I'd tend to agree with you Ordeal. I'll also add that HC players got royally screwed in this game. Yeah the've added HC KC now but still wheres HC Dom?
     
    Count Nachos, Nov 7, 2017
    #2
  3. Looking for some cool people to Jam with online!

    Add me, I play mostly HC KC or HC dom
     
    DyzposableHeroX, Nov 7, 2017
    #3
  4. Count Nachos Win User

    Interest level: Depleted. Black Ops 1 reigns supreme.

    I'd tend to agree with you Ordeal. I'll also add that HC players got royally screwed in this game. Yeah the've added HC KC now but still wheres HC Dom?
  5. DyzposableHeroX Win User

    Looking for some cool people to Jam with online!

    Add me, I play mostly HC KC or HC dom
  6. Zombie Harvest Win User

    Again 3arch just shafts the Hardcore Game Mode Players

    [quote user="Viral Cyrix"]

    Played the new maps in HC KC earlier today so your wrong. They are in normal rotation just no specific playlist like core

    [/quote]

    The peacekeeper is dirty in HC KC. I was playing earlier with friends.
  7. Namni Win User

    Multiplayer Hardcore Options

    I'm just shocked there's no HC domination or KC. Oh well.
  8. Jumpsteady82 Win User

    Quality vs Quantity: seeking patient teammates for strategic play!

    Team Defender was fun. I played it once to try it out. If they had it in HC, then I would play it. I play HC KC and HC Dom.
Thema:

Where is HC KC

Loading...
  1. Where is HC KC - Similar Threads - Where

  2. Where are the updates for beta and delta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  5. Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.: Hello, I have been recently trying out the story’s they have under the (Rushes) application in the Insiders Hub. When I get to the second part of the story’s I loose sound and audio. But the texts...
  6. Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?

    in XboX Insiders
    Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?: Pillars of eternity has a turn based mode beta for the last few months and it’s not available. Barely anything is added or updated at all over the last six months. I sincerely wish Microsoft would...
  7. For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...

    in XboX Insiders
    For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...: For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X sounds very robotic. I've already tried a different headset, but unfortunately, that didn't help. This...
  8. I don't know where else to ask so here goes

    in XboX Insiders
    I don't know where else to ask so here goes: Currently i don't have a working phone number. I have enough reward points for a month of GamePass but I can't redeem them without a phone. I'm laid up for the next couple weeks and would like...
  9. Why after the recent update on Xbox one, where my game from CD gone from the console and,...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why after the recent update on Xbox one, where my game from CD gone from the console and,...: After updating my Xbox one to play a game from CD, I found that the console wasn't reading or even attempting to read the disc inserted. I thought that it just wasn't opening the CD at first but...
  10. I can't log into my personal account on the website. minecraft.net where did I buy the...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into my personal account on the website. minecraft.net where did I buy the...: Hello! I can't log into my account on minecraft.net where I bought my minecraft license. It just takes me back to the same page where there are ways to log into an account. I just can't log into...