Where is Final Fantasy XIII save location

Discus and support Where is Final Fantasy XIII save location in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the latest Microsoft Store/Xbox App version of Final Fantasy XIII on windows store, I want to transfer my save data for use on other platforms.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by anirudh94, Dec 28, 2022.

  1. anirudh94
    anirudh94 Guest

    Where is Final Fantasy XIII save location


    I have the latest Microsoft Store/Xbox App version of Final Fantasy XIII on windows store, I want to transfer my save data for use on other platforms. Where is the data located? I tried looking in the windows location in pcgamingwiki but that doesn't seem to have, the latest ms store version of the game does not have it there.

    :)
     
    anirudh94, Dec 28, 2022
    #1
  2. andersonpassos Win User

    Where is Final Fantasy XIII save location

    unfortunately it is not possible to access the folder.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

    Where is Final Fantasy XIII save location

    Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

    good evening

    In the Microsoft Store version of Final Fantasy XIII, the save data is stored in the cloud and is automatically synced with your Microsoft account. You cannot access the save data directly on your computer. However, you should be able to transfer your save data to other platforms by signing in to your Microsoft account on those platforms and accessing the game.

    If you want to transfer your save data to a version of the game that is not connected to the Microsoft Store, you will need to use a tool like Save Wizard to transfer the save data. Save Wizard is a third-party tool that allows you to transfer save data between different platforms and games.

    I hope this helps!
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Where is Final Fantasy XIII save location

    Save games are not transferable between platforms, any platforms, unless specifically noted
  5. dasgetto Win User

    What does everyone think

    [quote user="smileskybird"]The graphics are still way better with Final Fantasy XIII than in Final Fantasy XIII-2. That's cause they jam the game all onto 1 disc where as XIII had 3 discs enough storage for 1080p cutscenes and the picture looks less pixelated
    and more real in XIII.[/quote]

    The Xbox 360 version of Final Fantasy XIII runs in 576p.
  6. Defy Lightning Win User

    Single player campaigns

    Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy XIII-2.
Thema:

Where is Final Fantasy XIII save location

Loading...
  1. Where is Final Fantasy XIII save location - Similar Threads - Where Final Fantasy

  2. Where are the updates for beta and delta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  5. Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.: Hello, I have been recently trying out the story’s they have under the (Rushes) application in the Insiders Hub. When I get to the second part of the story’s I loose sound and audio. But the texts...
  6. Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?

    in XboX Insiders
    Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?: Pillars of eternity has a turn based mode beta for the last few months and it’s not available. Barely anything is added or updated at all over the last six months. I sincerely wish Microsoft would...
  7. For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...

    in XboX Insiders
    For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...: For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X sounds very robotic. I've already tried a different headset, but unfortunately, that didn't help. This...
  8. Where can I get a list of "inappropriate content" so I can finally find a group.

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Where can I get a list of "inappropriate content" so I can finally find a group.: It can't say this unless it's checking it against something. Where is that list? 3106c4b6-4ce6-41ce-85a7-1d506afbad7a
  9. where are my Final Fantasy Avatar outfit and carbuncle

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    where are my Final Fantasy Avatar outfit and carbuncle: I pre-order FF XV special edition and didnt received my avatar codes bdee6e74-1c82-45a4-9f77-f699d22c5de7
  10. Calling all Final Fantasy fans!!? Final Fantasy 14 WHERE IS IT MICROSOFT!

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Calling all Final Fantasy fans!!? Final Fantasy 14 WHERE IS IT MICROSOFT!: I would like to ask for all the Final Fantasy fans on Xbox Microsoft where is FFXIV? I do not know if you just dont want to work with Sony or if they dont want to work with you either way we want...