Where is Final Fantasy XIII save location

Discus and support Where is Final Fantasy XIII save location in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the latest Microsoft Store/Xbox App version of Final Fantasy XIII on windows store, I want to transfer my save data for use on other platforms.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by anirudh94, Dec 28, 2022.

1. anirudh94
    anirudh94 Guest

I have the latest Microsoft Store/Xbox App version of Final Fantasy XIII on windows store, I want to transfer my save data for use on other platforms. Where is the data located? I tried looking in the windows location in pcgamingwiki but that doesn't seem to have, the latest ms store version of the game does not have it there.

:)

anirudh94, Dec 28, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

unfortunately it is not possible to access the folder.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

In the Microsoft Store version of Final Fantasy XIII, the save data is stored in the cloud and is automatically synced with your Microsoft account. You cannot access the save data directly on your computer. However, you should be able to transfer your save data to other platforms by signing in to your Microsoft account on those platforms and accessing the game.

If you want to transfer your save data to a version of the game that is not connected to the Microsoft Store, you will need to use a tool like Save Wizard to transfer the save data. Save Wizard is a third-party tool that allows you to transfer save data between different platforms and games.

I hope this helps!
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Save games are not transferable between platforms, any platforms, unless specifically noted
  5. dasgetto Win User

What does everyone think

[quote user="smileskybird"]The graphics are still way better with Final Fantasy XIII than in Final Fantasy XIII-2. That's cause they jam the game all onto 1 disc where as XIII had 3 discs enough storage for 1080p cutscenes and the picture looks less pixelated
    and more real in XIII.[/quote]

The Xbox 360 version of Final Fantasy XIII runs in 576p.
  6. Defy Lightning Win User

Single player campaigns

Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy XIII-2.
Thema:

1. Where is Final Fantasy XIII save location - Similar Threads - Where Final Fantasy

2. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  3. where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?

in XBoX on Windows
    where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?: Hi I just made a Microsoft Xbox device warranty repair for Xbox controller core 2. And the shipping instructions says, "put service number outside box". But i can't find it in my emails, website,...
  4. Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...: Where are we going to download games once the servers shut down? 23360feb-5349-4c5b-8f11-343e48a7550f
  5. Can an XboxTv be created where a plasma TV has a built-in Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Can an XboxTv be created where a plasma TV has a built-in Xbox: This seems possible and would be a great convenience I would definitely buy one and hang it on my wall. submitted by /u/Zestyclose-Regular69 [link] [comments]
  6. Where is my v bucks that I redeemed 30 minutes ago?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my v bucks that I redeemed 30 minutes ago?: Where are the v bucks. I would like to tall to epic games. 1be70cb6-a1eb-4040-81d5-dadb7cff2ca3
  7. Where can I get a hdmi port repaired

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I get a hdmi port repaired: I need a hdmi port replaced qWhere can qi get hdmi replaced cb360815-0896-4ebe-b5c8-1df22c526984
  8. Where can I get a list of "inappropriate content" so I can finally find a group.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Where can I get a list of "inappropriate content" so I can finally find a group.: It can't say this unless it's checking it against something. Where is that list? 3106c4b6-4ce6-41ce-85a7-1d506afbad7a
  9. where are my Final Fantasy Avatar outfit and carbuncle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    where are my Final Fantasy Avatar outfit and carbuncle: I pre-order FF XV special edition and didnt received my avatar codes bdee6e74-1c82-45a4-9f77-f699d22c5de7
  10. Calling all Final Fantasy fans!!? Final Fantasy 14 WHERE IS IT MICROSOFT!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Calling all Final Fantasy fans!!? Final Fantasy 14 WHERE IS IT MICROSOFT!: I would like to ask for all the Final Fantasy fans on Xbox Microsoft where is FFXIV? I do not know if you just dont want to work with Sony or if they dont want to work with you either way we want...