Where is a 'SOCIAL' tab? Xbox Community is not what I'm looking for.

Discus and support Where is a 'SOCIAL' tab? Xbox Community is not what I'm looking for. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Where can I see a console version of the "Activity Feed"? Currently I dont see anything like it. submitted by /u/TheNUTRONIC [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheNUTRONIC, Oct 1, 2020.

  1. Where is a 'SOCIAL' tab? Xbox Community is not what I'm looking for.


    Where can I see a console version of the "Activity Feed"?

    Currently I dont see anything like it.

    submitted by /u/TheNUTRONIC
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/TheNUTRONIC, Oct 1, 2020
    #1
  2. Frankalore the Merci Win User

    Remove mixer and community app from my console

    Xbox is seems to be focusing on supporting a community of gaming. With the Community tab they encourage games to be more social and the same with Mixer. I think that's why they have it integrated to the dashboard.
  3. Adriaan86 Win User

    Random System update 6/12/2012

    i got it too today, a few things was added but the in the Social tab(where you access Facebook and Twitter)you know, where your friends list is, they replaced it with a button say Avatar Store. Really? Avatar Store in my Social tab? Nothing major but annoying
  4. HassanB Win User

    Sales & Specials app not available to download

    Hi Kurai koi,

    Not quite sure where it's gone from the tabs or panels. But currently the only way I'm able to find it is by going to the Bing tab (to the left of Social) and typing in Sales and Specials. It brings up the Sales and Specials + application and I'm able to view
    the deals.

    Hopefully you're able to locate it as well.
  5. BlackSamurai24 Win User

    Is my Xbox 360 S dying?

    has it happen to before where it freeze while using the social tab and did you ever fix?
  6. Jesse E' Win User

    Xbox One tech support required!

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    - From Home, scroll to the Community tab and select Clubs on Xbox.

    - Select the club that you want to leave.

    - Select Leave club on the club’s home page.

    For reference, see here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/friends-soc...
Thema:

Where is a 'SOCIAL' tab? Xbox Community is not what I'm looking for.

Loading...
  1. Where is a 'SOCIAL' tab? Xbox Community is not what I'm looking for. - Similar Threads - Where 'SOCIAL' tab

  2. Where are the updates for beta and delta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  5. Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.: Hello, I have been recently trying out the story’s they have under the (Rushes) application in the Insiders Hub. When I get to the second part of the story’s I loose sound and audio. But the texts...
  6. Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?

    in XboX Insiders
    Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?: Pillars of eternity has a turn based mode beta for the last few months and it’s not available. Barely anything is added or updated at all over the last six months. I sincerely wish Microsoft would...
  7. For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...

    in XboX Insiders
    For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...: For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X sounds very robotic. I've already tried a different headset, but unfortunately, that didn't help. This...
  8. I don't know where else to ask so here goes

    in XboX Insiders
    I don't know where else to ask so here goes: Currently i don't have a working phone number. I have enough reward points for a month of GamePass but I can't redeem them without a phone. I'm laid up for the next couple weeks and would like...
  9. Where did my social feed just vanish too?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Where did my social feed just vanish too?: I had this problem a few months ago and was told it was going to be fixed and it never was... so i had to start over... anyway. I’ve just gone to my social feed and it’s done it again....
  10. Xbox new app where did my social club go.

    in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox new app where did my social club go.: My mobile phone updated to the new Xbox app. Now I can't find my social club. I am an admin for a club and used to keep tabs on my members, accept invites and remove players or offensive posts in...