Where/How to fix the network card?

Discus and support Where/How to fix the network card? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Where do I fix my Network card? I've already determined that is the issue (and so conveniently after my warranty expired), but xbox support has been 0... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dylan Taylor4, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Where/How to fix the network card?

Where do I fix my Network card? I've already determined that is the issue (and so conveniently after my warranty expired), but xbox support has been 0 help so far.

:)

Dylan Taylor4, Jun 6, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Dylan! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

If you do not want to have it serviced by Xbox, then you would need to look for a Electonic Shop specialized in these types of repairs. You should consider that by doing so you are running the risk of having your console tampered leading to a ban.It is not common but could happen.

I would advice you to have it serviced

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne....
  3. Pau1 of War Win User

how to fix network lag?

If your connected through WIRED(ethernet cable) it shouldn't be a problem.. my money is on the OP using a wireless connection! My suggestion is to invest in some HOMEPLUGS they are AWESOME
    WHATS A HOMEPLUG??
  4. Epixtactic Win User

how to fix network lag?

I almost always lag when playing with my friend from Australia. But that's because I'm connecting to someone one the other side of the blue marble. I also lag when I'm in just about any party probably because the search preferences look for a good connection
    for the party leader not me.

-

It could also be your ISP. Lol move your house next to a server.
  5. Super Tezzio Win User

how to fix network lag?

ping is your problem, most of the time you will be connecting to players in the US even if it is one player and they get selected as host that will cause latency issues.

just as an example i checked my speed to California for a giggle which is 5200 miles away from me.

[​IMG]

and then locally.

[​IMG]

not much change but the ping is horrendous.
  6. KiloOscarZulu Win User

how to fix network lag?

Thanks for the responses guys/gals. I'm on a 100mbit (not gigabit yet) wired LAN at home. I did a pingtest.net and I'm getting ~20ms to Sydney which is 700km away and ~40ms to Canberra which 1000km, the pings aren't that bad.

I play Counterstrike on the PC and I get ping/latency under 20ms to local servers so I don't think it is my ISP not my home network.

The fact that when I join lobbies on MW3 and it can't find a game under 50ms mean that I must be connecting somewhere outside the country? But I doubt that I'm the only one in Australia playing at any given time.

Is MW3 still client host? I don't seem to have issue as severe on BF3 and I know that they have Australian servers. Any way to force MW3 to connect to somewhere local?

Cheers for everyone who's commented above, thanks.
Thema:

1. Where/How to fix the network card? - Similar Threads - Where fix network

2. Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...: Can someone tell me where I can get an xbox one controller repaired 0db2076c-60c7-4874-8534-81d368b1f55d
  3. Where can I send my controllers to get fixed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I send my controllers to get fixed.: In 2021 is when I got my first Xbox and i have three controllers for it (thier all made by Microsoft) my three controllers have different problems, for my series x/s controller is one of the...
  4. Where can I get my controller juloy stick button fixed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I get my controller juloy stick button fixed: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** ed88684d-17b8-4b61-8657-6dae70aa22f8
  5. Where can I get my xbox 1 s fixed on the Gold Coast near ixenford

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I get my xbox 1 s fixed on the Gold Coast near ixenford: Where can I get my xbox1s fixed here on the Gold Coast near oxenford 18ce67bc-d3e4-4593-a35e-b0f413bf99e6
  6. Having a issue where a game crashes on my series s and x, any fixes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a issue where a game crashes on my series s and x, any fixes?: Been playing snow runner for a few days. Across my series x and s. Had no issues. Started on my x, the game would crash after a short period of play. Now happening on my s...
  7. Where can I have my Elite Controller Fixed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I have my Elite Controller Fixed?: I have had my Xbox Elite Controller 1 for a few years. It has started developing a bit of stick drift, and the rubbers are worn down and pulling loose from the controller. Is there a place I can...
  8. How do I fix this issue where It says their xbox live account is offline?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix this issue where It says their xbox live account is offline?: I have 2 friends that have this problem and it does not allow me to receive invites from games, from them. They can join my games but it says "offline" next to their accounts. Also I can't here...
  9. Where can I fix my hdmi port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I fix my hdmi port: My hdmi port is broken a piece inside came off and I’m wondering how and where can I fix it and how much it will cost so please get back to me as soon as you can 8f9a0a41-0c90-4f08-88aa-034990898afa
  10. i accidentally deleted my original xbox bios files on my 360 where do i go to fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i accidentally deleted my original xbox bios files on my 360 where do i go to fix this?: where do i download original xbox bios files for my 360? e37b3c46-d9b0-48c3-bf0d-5012d9d22b46