Where have my grandmaster points gone, I have been sent back to the beginning

Discus and support Where have my grandmaster points gone, I have been sent back to the beginning in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Where have my grandmaster points gone, I have been sent back to the beginning. ***Moved from Microsoft Edge/all other issue/Windows 10***... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DUNCANJORDAN, May 27, 2020.

  1. DUNCANJORDAN
    DUNCANJORDAN Guest

    Where have my grandmaster points gone, I have been sent back to the beginning


    Where have my grandmaster points gone, I have been sent back to the beginning.

    ***Moved from Microsoft Edge/all other issue/Windows 10***

    :)
     
    DUNCANJORDAN, May 27, 2020
    #1
  2. Gabryak Win User

    Where have my grandmaster points gone, I have been sent back to the beginning

    Ciao a quali punti fai riferimento?
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

    Where have my grandmaster points gone, I have been sent back to the beginning

    Hi,

    on which game didi this occur?
  4. DUNCANJORDAN Win User

    Where have my grandmaster points gone, I have been sent back to the beginning

    Hi Captain Gonzo. It was Microsoft Reward Points that I was looking for.

    Thanks Mate

    Duncan
  5. Capitain Gonzo Win User

    Where have my grandmaster points gone, I have been sent back to the beginning

    Hi what do you mean by Grandmaster Points? XBOX Achievements or Microsoft Reward Points?
  6. Chunky DeMonkey Win User

    Where have they gone?

    Sweet! Thanks BusGod! It was driving me crazy trying to find them!
Thema:

Where have my grandmaster points gone, I have been sent back to the beginning

Loading...
  1. Where have my grandmaster points gone, I have been sent back to the beginning - Similar Threads - Where grandmaster points

  2. Where are the updates for beta and delta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  5. Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.: Hello, I have been recently trying out the story’s they have under the (Rushes) application in the Insiders Hub. When I get to the second part of the story’s I loose sound and audio. But the texts...
  6. Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?

    in XboX Insiders
    Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?: Pillars of eternity has a turn based mode beta for the last few months and it’s not available. Barely anything is added or updated at all over the last six months. I sincerely wish Microsoft would...
  7. For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...

    in XboX Insiders
    For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...: For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X sounds very robotic. I've already tried a different headset, but unfortunately, that didn't help. This...
  8. I don't know where else to ask so here goes

    in XboX Insiders
    I don't know where else to ask so here goes: Currently i don't have a working phone number. I have enough reward points for a month of GamePass but I can't redeem them without a phone. I'm laid up for the next couple weeks and would like...
  9. Why after the recent update on Xbox one, where my game from CD gone from the console and,...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why after the recent update on Xbox one, where my game from CD gone from the console and,...: After updating my Xbox one to play a game from CD, I found that the console wasn't reading or even attempting to read the disc inserted. I thought that it just wasn't opening the CD at first but...
  10. I can't log into my personal account on the website. minecraft.net where did I buy the...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into my personal account on the website. minecraft.net where did I buy the...: Hello! I can't log into my account on minecraft.net where I bought my minecraft license. It just takes me back to the same page where there are ways to log into an account. I just can't log into...