Where have all the games gone?

Discus and support Where have all the games gone? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend and I used to play dominoes together on skype. Is this no longer possible? Do we have to purchase this and if so how... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tia Reedy, Nov 12, 2022.

1. Tia Reedy
    Tia Reedy Guest

My friend and I used to play dominoes together on skype. Is this no longer possible? Do we have to purchase this and if so how

:)

Tia Reedy, Nov 12, 2022
  2. Ruwim.B Win User

The Skype "extras" feature, which also contained some games, was discontinued about 10 years ago.
  3. Lt Dpty Dangle Win User

where have all the trotters gone

The new forums are so slow they might be still waiting to post.
  4. Queen x HunT3r Win User

They left because the forums are boring and dead now.
  5. ROCK A LITTL3 Win User

They're in hiding after the crappy launch of BF3 with their much touted "dedicated multiplayer servers", even after EA's boosting of their dedi servers over MW3's p2p system the Battlefield servers were down and crashed several times.

The trolls will probably return when MW3 is released.
  6. DEDRO 89 Win User

Where Have all The Kombatants gone?

They all went to either CoD MW3, BF3, GeOW3 or Skyrim. I don't blame them either MK wasn't that fun due to there online issues they had at the beginning .
Thema:

1. Where have all the games gone? - Similar Threads - Where games gone

2. Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...: Where are we going to download games once the servers shut down? 23360feb-5349-4c5b-8f11-343e48a7550f
  3. Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...: Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to stream games from my Xbox One X to YouTube? d5de1c6e-872c-46e2-8615-447b0133d214
  4. I refunded some games but I changed my payment method where will the money go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded some games but I changed my payment method where will the money go?: I refunded some games but I changed my payment method where will the money go? c39da3c8-53a5-4c35-b5db-a6561b690066
  5. Where is GTA 5 in cloud gaming gone ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is GTA 5 in cloud gaming gone ?: cant find GTA 5 is it gone? 8b06f3c9-70f7-410a-b003-80d3cc694f99
  6. Where can I get help with Xbox Game Pass PC install errors?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I get help with Xbox Game Pass PC install errors?: I am having problems installing PC Game Pass older games on Windows 11 especially EA Games titles. Anyone able to help me find solutions for specific games? Some are: Medal of Honor Airborne &...
  7. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  8. Wheres the Xbox app jewel game???

in XBoX on Windows
    Wheres the Xbox app jewel game???: I recently found out from a friend that there's this jewel game in the Xbox app. However when I opened the app on my phone to find it (under the rewards tab) it doesnt exist. Ive checked for...
  9. I have an issue where i can download any other game but fortnite even though i have 900 gb...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an issue where i can download any other game but fortnite even though i have 900 gb...: I have an xbox one its last update was on 12/24/2023 2:11 AM 9d937bc7-34c5-4c84-a610-9dcabba01994
  10. Where has my Spartacus Legends game gone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where has my Spartacus Legends game gone?: I spent a lot of money buying the extras for this game & now it's gone!! It's not even in the game store to download again !!! Can you explain ?? 9fd33c49-67fa-42e7-ae5b-582f85168aa1