Where has the 100 Robux gone?

Discus and support Where has the 100 Robux gone? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Today, I logged into MS Rewards to claim 100 Robux with my 1500 points, but it seems to be gone. Any explanation? 7146122e-729b-47f1-b719-28203faba7b4 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Joseph_Joestar, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Where has the 100 Robux gone?

Today, I logged into MS Rewards to claim 100 Robux with my 1500 points, but it seems to be gone. Any explanation?

:)

Joseph_Joestar, Jul 26, 2021
  2. RajendraRawat1 Win User

How long did it take to come back when it was gone 3 months ago?
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Rewards sometimes get removed temporarily for a variety of reasons...chances are it will reappear at some point...same thing happened with Robux 3 months ago
  4. Zahra Naqvi Win User

Roblox digital code Is gone from Microsoft rewards

Yes, I noticed that robux have been removed. Apart from the option of 800 robux, but today I went to check and they were gone. That is, they also removed the 800 robux! I'm serious! I am not understanding anything. The 800 robux are still in my goals. But if I go to check they are gone: Microsoft Rewards has eliminated the robux.
  5. Naël GHERNAOUT Win User

Is 100 robux is gone in France forever?

So basically i live in france and the i use a PC when i search robux it only show 1000 and me i need 100 robux i wanna know if robux is avaible in europe thank you so much for helping have a great day/night
  6. Ronnieee Win User

Is 100 robux is gone in France forever?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help about Robux.

Can you tell me more about your question, please? You mean you do not see any option to buy 100 Robux on your region anymore? Is this for PC or Xbox console? Thanks!
Thema:

1. Where has the 100 Robux gone? - Similar Threads - Where has 100

2. Can an XboxTv be created where a plasma TV has a built-in Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Can an XboxTv be created where a plasma TV has a built-in Xbox: This seems possible and would be a great convenience I would definitely buy one and hang it on my wall. submitted by /u/Zestyclose-Regular69 [link] [comments]
  3. Any way to recover a hacked Microsoft account where the email has been changed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Any way to recover a hacked Microsoft account where the email has been changed?: So I fell for a phishing scam and my account was stolen and the original email was removed and a new one added so the original account no longer exists, I just wanted to know if there was any way...
  4. where has my money from a refund gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where has my money from a refund gone: I have been refunded but have not received the money just unable to play the game b644df78-5cc1-4a71-8c53-4fb6ddff960c
  5. Anyone has this bug where you can’t view your friends from GTAO menu?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone has this bug where you can’t view your friends from GTAO menu?: I have this annoying bug where i can’t view players or friends from GTA online menu. It just keep showing this text “ No friends , your friends could not be downloaded, please try again later.” i...
  6. Where has my v bucks gone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where has my v bucks gone?: Redeemed V-bucks, said it was sent to my email address but I haven't had it. Where else can I check? The code now says its already been redeemed and I've had a confirmation email saying its been...
  7. Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...: For additional context, I am using the Xbox Series X and my TV is a LG C1. Both have their most recent system updates. Apologies for the poor quality, but see image below for how the display...
  8. What is wrong with my Xbox it dose this on all games where it has those black lines and patches

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is wrong with my Xbox it dose this on all games where it has those black lines and patches: What happens in GTAV when I play What happens in fortnite when I play don't mind the bad wifi it doesn't happ with fast wifi and I've tried different hdmi cords a5840a9a-81ce-495f-9450-f9b701a94487
  9. Xbox Wireless Headset has random moments where the audio gets very distorted, then stops,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset has random moments where the audio gets very distorted, then stops,...: Hi, I just bought the Starfield version of the Xbox Wireless Headset. I really want to like it, but my experience has been downright abysmal since I started using it with my PC. First, I tried...
  10. I purchased a game that Microsoft has now currently delisted… WHERES MY MONEY?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a game that Microsoft has now currently delisted… WHERES MY MONEY?!: I purchased a game that Microsoft has now currently delisted… WHERES MY MONEY?!… How u gonna take away something I paid for and now reimburse or redeem any value the customer has spent...