Where does skyrim on game pass store it's saves?

Discus and support Where does skyrim on game pass store it's saves? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I uninstalled one drive and all my saves have come off the game. I believe have found the old saves that I want to import into the game but I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rennwerewolf, Dec 3, 2022.

1. rennwerewolf
    rennwerewolf Guest

I uninstalled one drive and all my saves have come off the game. I believe have found the old saves that I want to import into the game but I don't know where Microsoft stores the save files. I want to to put these saves back in the game so I can continue from where I left off, but I can't for the life of me find where the saves go, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

:)

rennwerewolf, Dec 3, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Game pass games are encrypted and not compatible with saves from other versions or stores.
  3. rennwerewolf Win User

is there any way I can get the saves back in the game? They came from the gamepass game and I want to put them back in
  4. DonCalzone Win User

Saves on 360 to Xbox Series X?

5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Ultimate game pass on pc

If the game is part of the game pass there should be some mistake in the store where you download the game, check with other games available from gp, does this only happen with this one?
  6. Keeper of Ice Win User

Where Does it save to?

Well, I'm using it on the PC
Thema:

1. Where does skyrim on game pass store it's saves? - Similar Threads - Where does skyrim

2. Where can I find figment save files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I find figment save files?: I want to move the save files of Figment: Journey into the mind but cannot seem to find the save files anywhere. fb74c236-e670-4b44-91ae-95314a1064a1
  3. where is the other amounts in the Xbox rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    where is the other amounts in the Xbox rewards: Since Microsoft has taken down the rewards app I can't find the one time Xbox $10 gift card anymore. Its either the $50 or $100 one times or the lower amounts but all in Auto redeem which I don't...
  4. Where is my storage

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my storage: So I have 364GB to use on my console and my games and apps only combine to around 330GB but my xbox says I’ve used 99.9% of my storage, how does that make any sense?...
  5. I bought a Xbox where insiders was enabled and I removed the device how long does it take...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought a Xbox where insiders was enabled and I removed the device how long does it take...: . submitted by /u/TheVaultDwelller [link] [comments]
  6. Where does your prejudice on cursing end?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where does your prejudice on cursing end?: I am a frustrated adult gamer that feels hitting people with year long suspensions from multiplayer for using explicit language is unethical and appalling. You seriously don’t take into account...
  7. Does anyone have a number where you can tlk to a human about an xbox gift card, took my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have a number where you can tlk to a human about an xbox gift card, took my...: need a number for a human for xbox gift card problems 559ceb50-5842-42a7-937c-a4f318e1406f
  8. Does anyone know where to source the ISO.

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know where to source the ISO.: I recently obtained a broken Xbox One s all digital that was corrupted during an update. I've tried resetting the device and doing an offline update with no success The troubleshooting menu will...
  9. Does anyone know where to source the ISO.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know where to source the ISO.: I recently obtained a broken Xbox One s all digital that was corrupted during an update. I've tried resetting the device and doing an offline update with no success The troubleshooting menu will...
  10. Does anyone know where to find a goalie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know where to find a goalie: I am looking for a teammate in the game omega Strikers!! Need a goalie for the team...I don't know if I'm allowed to look here... e900bd9c-b928-4989-b058-869825db1588