Where do you receive xbox codes?

Discus and support Where do you receive xbox codes? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre-ordered the ultimate edition on the xbox store and should receive a message with a code for the State of Decay Year one survival edition and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Asleep Messor, Mar 17, 2018.

  1. Where do you receive xbox codes?


    I pre-ordered the ultimate edition on the xbox store and should receive a message with a code for the State of Decay Year one survival edition and later on 2 DLCs but i don't know where do i get to receive the codes,can someone please help me?

    :)
     
    Asleep Messor, Mar 17, 2018
    #1
  2. Mister Iffic
    Mister Iffic Guest
    unable to stream music online

    Hi DuskySphinx6,



    Sounds like a frustrating experience! Can you clarify for us when and where you see this? It's only on your Windows 8 PC, correct? When you receive that error message, do you also receive any error codes along with it?



    Do you also have a current Xbox Music pass subscription? Please let us know more when you can. Thanks!
     
    Mister Iffic, Mar 17, 2018
    #2
  3. Is Xbox Live Down?

    Are you wired or wireless connected?

    Liek you said, you have already done a reset of your hardware, so can you please do for us a Connection Test and tell us where the error appeared:

    Xbox 360 - Network:

    Network - Internet:

    Internet - Xbox Live.

    Please tell uw where the problem appears and which error you receive.
     
    Vision Verrify, Mar 17, 2018
    #3
  4. Where do you receive xbox codes?

    Hey there,

    Thanks for reaching out to us. This code can take a few days to reach you. We suggest giving it about a week from purchase for your code to be delivered. Reach back out to us if you still see an issue. We're here to help.
     
    Mister Taurus, Mar 20, 2018
    #4
  5. Mister Taurus Win User

    Where do you receive xbox codes?

    Hey there,

    Thanks for reaching out to us. This code can take a few days to reach you. We suggest giving it about a week from purchase for your code to be delivered. Reach back out to us if you still see an issue. We're here to help.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

    code for gold

    Where did you buy the code? If the code has already been used, I would suggest checking in where you received the code to see if the code can be replaced. Let us know where you received the code so we can provide more specific advice! :)
  7. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

    I received a 25 dollar digital code for being a part of xbox. Do I only received 2 dollars

    This is a public forum. Do NOT post codes.

    The Xbox Live Rewards program does not send out codes for rewards, they are deposited directly into your account. If you received the rewards from microsoft/bing rewrads you need to go to the redemption page, scroll to the bottom, and contact them.

    If the you received the reward from some other promotion then you would need to post in the promotions/sales support forum to receive assistance. Again, do not post the code it can be stolen.

    The Xbox Live reward program is unable to assist with issues within other programs (such as a non working code) so you will have to reach out to one of those two places depending on where you received the code from.
  8. Mister Beep Win User

    I have an issue with a code that seems to already been redeemed

    Hey there!

    We definitely do not recommend posting codes publicly as you risk losing the code. In this specific scenario we were able to determine that the code was redeemed.

    Where did you receive this code? Is there anyone that may have had access to it before redeeming? We were able to determine the code that was posted was redeemed , and the next best steps will be to reach out to where you received the code for further assistance.
    Since this is a code that was not sent out over Xbox Live, were are unable to replace the code with a different one.

    Apologies for any frustration this may have caused, please feel free to keep us posted!
  9. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Where do you put the code

    You were given an address on screen.
Thema:

Where do you receive xbox codes?

Loading...
  1. Where do you receive xbox codes? - Similar Threads - Where receive codes

  2. Where are the updates for beta and delta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  5. Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.: Hello, I have been recently trying out the story’s they have under the (Rushes) application in the Insiders Hub. When I get to the second part of the story’s I loose sound and audio. But the texts...
  6. Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?

    in XboX Insiders
    Seems like Insiders is dead. Where’s all the betas?: Pillars of eternity has a turn based mode beta for the last few months and it’s not available. Barely anything is added or updated at all over the last six months. I sincerely wish Microsoft would...
  7. For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...

    in XboX Insiders
    For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X...: For the past few days, I've been having a problem where Xbox Party Audio on my Series X sounds very robotic. I've already tried a different headset, but unfortunately, that didn't help. This...
  8. So I'm having this problem where my palworld on xbox series s is not even receiving the new...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I'm having this problem where my palworld on xbox series s is not even receiving the new...: I've restarted xbox I've deleted and re-download the game everything on my xbox is update and I still have yet to get this update thought maybe it was a time thing but it's been 3 days and still...
  9. when I receive my security info confirmation pin after the 30 days, where will it be sent?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    when I receive my security info confirmation pin after the 30 days, where will it be sent?: so I had my account hacked a while back and I reset all my security info. changed my password, alt email and 2fa. and Microsoft of course has locked out access to my security for 30 days and after...
  10. when I receive my security info confirmation pin, where will it be sent?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    when I receive my security info confirmation pin, where will it be sent?: so a while back I had my account hacked and the hacker changed my login email and password. By some miracle I got back in and changed my security info. new password, alternative email, and 2fa. My...